any 1 just starting up

pigeon

Hey i am a young fanicer here and i have a very gd team of stoxk pigeons wot i just bought in and thy r very gd 4 flying the water races and the 2 pair i just bought in have got a set of youngs and the 1st pair is a dark cheg cock named blaze and was bred just 4 stock and he is paired 2 a red pied hen which has scored on nealry every race she swas sent 2 and i am willing 2 let any 1 have 1 of the youngs and i will keep the other 1 and the second pair is a cheg cock which i put 2 stok because of his eye evey show he was entered in he took a card so i paired him 2 a cheg pied hen and the hen has tommk many of prizes at fed postions and i am willing 2 give 1 of thr youngs away i no thr a bit early and late lol but thy could turn out very nice pigeons 4 next year and thy r looking very well up 2 now the 1st pair youngs r gonna b red pieds by looking at thm and the secon pair thr youngs r gonna b cheg pieds by looking so if u intrested just sent me a msg. ALL AM ASKING IF U WILL PAY THE POSTAGE AND THESE R GD PIGEONS I GET ALL MY STOCK OF A PERSON IN MY CLUB AND HE IS A SUCCESFLYER ESSPECIALLY AT THE CHANNELS THANK YOU HOPE SUM 1 WILL TRY THESE

ALL THE BEST MATTY