Shame

Shame .*expletive removed* all u all just want to do it when it soots u.last year the feds should have held thereheads in shame when Martin Conlin done the job.and wouldn't coup with him.

just wish I had been me that had taken them and they would have been up with yous

What do u need to go up with us for and the doo games .*expletive removed* with all these breakaway clubs and Feds. And as for the rest of use it's none of your .*expletive removed* buis.and John if had been with thebirds then that would have been up to u

What do u need to go up with us for and the doo games .*expletive removed* with all these breakaway clubs and Feds. And as for the rest of use it's none of your .*expletive removed* buis.and John if had been with thebirds then that would have been up to u

so there the problem break aways ? like I said we are all coming into the same area it would have been safety in numbers ,

Shame .*expletive removed* all u all just want to do it when it soots u.last year the feds should have held thereheads in shame when Martin Conlin done the job.and wouldn't coup with him.

This is not true, Martin and myself always spoke to each other on race days and never had any disagreement.So why have you made this statement.