Condensation

Guest snowy2011

Can you stop condensation on plastic?

yes you can what you have to do is create a air space between the 2 if you use a plastic corrugated sheet place another one a 1" below the other or a sheet of clear plastic a sort of double skin and you will find that solves your problem try a piece of polythene tacked to the under side of your shed at the light area where the problem lies the air space is the thing that stop condensation

yes you can what you have to do is create a air space between the 2 if you use a plastic corrugated sheet place another one a 1" below the other or a sheet of clear plastic a sort of double skin and you will find that solves your problem try a piece of polythene tacked to the under side of your shed at the light area where the problem lies the air space is the thing that stop condensation

Good ventilation and plenty of moving air. I never get condensation in the loft. I have got my windowhood loft fully lined walls and ceilings with 8x4 sheets of plastic and never suffer with condensation, we also have corrugated plastic sheets in our walk ways roofs and never have a problem there our lofts are bone dry all year round. I put that down to the ronnie williamson style roof and ventilation system on the loft.

I would certainly look at the movement of air in the loft.

Good ventilation and plenty of moving air. I never get condensation in the loft. I have got my windowhood loft fully lined walls and ceilings with 8x4 sheets of plastic and never suffer with condensation, we also have corrugated plastic sheets in our walk ways roofs and never have a problem there our lofts are bone dry all year round. I put that down to the ronnie williamson style roof and ventilation system on the loft.

I would certainly look at the movement of air in the loft.

same here:emoticon-0140-rofl:

Guest snowy2011

Yer that's what mine is an aviary but I have closed it up and put a sheet of plastic for the roof I don't get any anywhere else bar the aviary thank for all the replies :animatedpigeons: