Fanciers Action Day 8

preston powerblast

Do you think a press officer should tell no one nothing! You like me and most fanciers are up to our necks with bops. You are screaming out for help! We all are but not collectively. Untill we join as one almighty band we are going nowhere but the asylum. Your love of your pigeons is destroying your inner being as is mine. I commend every effort you make and will certainly give my shoulder to the wheel.

;)

Thanks for that mate.

You have hit the nail on the head, but until we do act as a collective, then nothing can be achieved.

I see grown men, crushed at the sight of hawk striking his best pigeon.

I don't have all the answers mate and I can only talk about what I know.

I'm just a normal everyday guy, who just trying to get everyone to voice their opinion as one, to make the higher ups sit up and take notice.

Maybe if we can get somewhere with this action, perhaps there is half a chance the powers that be may listen to us.

We can only try.

This is a fair comment mate, because no doubt as this action grows then there will some financial implications that will arise.

Thankfully at the moment everything has been managed to be done with very little cash outlay and any small amounts have been donated by myself and another few fanciers.

There is much still to be organised and a clear list of objectives will need to drawn up.As will the help of many other fanciers and organisations. But this at the moment would not be worth the time and effort if the campaign is not fully supported by the fancy as a whole.

I think that you miss my point. Firstly tell the pulic what fanciers do for charities both local and national. They then take notice and hopefully come on our side. If we don,t talk outside our little bubble then we will self destruct

thats right m8, we cant condemn all charities, its not their fault, I think people getting help on this site appreciate it, and need it, and we have some on the go now so please remember those people are looking in on the site seeing post saying stop all charities, thats not going to help, we have had publicity to this site from previous charities, one even got together and collected money to donate to us, so they do good, its not the people getting help to blame for the public not knowing about what we do, they know, its the rest of the vast public that dont,

But as was said in an earlier comment.

The RPRA needs to start thinking outside the box and employ a big PR Company to tell the public who we are.

I have read letters of gratitude from good causes, who have wholeheartedly been so grateful for our support and to be honest, it actually made me feel good for being a part of it.

The fancy is agry at the moment and there is a bit of anger amongst fanciers.

But we mustn't vent this anger at the innocent parties here, who desperately need our help.

Instead channel that anger towards those that deserve it.

But as was said in an earlier comment.

The RPRA needs to start thinking outside the box and employ a big PR Company to tell the public who we are.

I have read letters of gratitude from good causes, who have wholeheartedly been so grateful for our support and to be honest, it actually made me feel good for being a part of it.

The fancy is agry at the moment and there is a bit of anger amongst fanciers.

But we mustn't vent this anger at the innocent parties here, who desperately need our help.

Instead channel that anger towards those that deserve it.

yes but we need to re word things some dont know, the posts above say's stop all charities, strangers to the sport could take this wrong,