Rollers

homer jw

Managed to get this gentleman 2 pair of rollers today from my neighbour and wasnt up to much so thought i would take a wee drive up to strathaven and deliver them and ending up getting a tour of the lofts and 4 ybs out the stock loft to take home with me! happy as larry and it was great meeting you mate :santa-dance::emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0140-rofl:

Managed to get this gentleman 2 pair of rollers today from my neighbour and wasnt up to much so thought i would take a wee drive up to strathaven and deliver them and ending up getting a tour of the lofts and 4 ybs out the stock loft to take home with me! happy as larry and it was great meeting you mate :santa-dance::emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0140-rofl:

you will find basics is good like that mate great members on here

some like to slag it off but hey when u get people helping each other out like this it is what makes this site great :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

so done well then GEO1234 always plenty members ready to give and help, well done all,good working together