francolin

Welcome top Pigeon Basics well done on your first post :) you might want to consider these in our current bop climate :

http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/topic/40348-catalonian-tumblers/page__p__644823__fromsearch__1entry644823

Welcome top Pigeon Basics well done on your first post :) you might want to consider these in our current bop climate :

http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/topic/40348-catalonian-tumblers/page__p__644823__fromsearch__1entry644823

thanks for reply ,as a lad most folk had tipplers around us,lad wants a few there like gold dust :rolleyes: we are in gods country next week :emoticon-0157-sun: north yorks.

thanks for reply ,as a lad most folk had tipplers around us,lad wants a few there like gold dust :rolleyes: we are in gods country next week :emoticon-0157-sun: north yorks.

As a lad i used to frequent Green Lane allotment in Acomb in York , an old girlfriends father had an allotment there , so i used to go along and there were a few gents with birmingham rollers , every now and again i would be given one ;) unfortunately the allotments are no longer there and made way for new housing , but i spent many hours at the old allotments watching these birds flying high and rolling , I've always had a soft spot for rollers :) The Cats of Freebird are in Scotland , as said these would be my choice in the current bop climate , beautiful birds loads of colours , and better still great little performers that fly :)

i could breed you a couple of pairs,but you would have to pay for carriage if thats any help to you

thanks grizzler thats a great offer ,but 11 year old son wants some yesterday if you know what i mean,i will see what comes up ,carriage no prob i can collect within reason,thanks again.hes got 2 young uns here but not sure if there true tipplers, :emoticon-0136-giggle:

• 3 weeks later...