Basics Very Slow,Taking An Age To Work

Guest strapper

I've had a look at the site and this is what I believe to be happening.

A component of the page sometimes takes a long time to load, and can fail to load at all (times-out).

Internet Explorer seems to not display anything while this component is outstanding, and when it times-out sometimes shows an error.

Other browsers dont block the page from displaying while waiting which is why it seems fine when using them.

I havent yet been able to identify why this is happening, and as Archie suggests a stopgap while we're trying to work this out is to download another web browser and use that.

have used both explorer and firefox both crap , i downloaded google chrome and no problems at all as said if you want a fast reliable internet browser download chrome , it even gives you the option to import your favs and book marks , it certainly makes this site super fast :)

Guest strapper

good news that its being looked into, this is/was the main site i use/used...got many friends on here and wish to keep it that way...here s praying that something will be soted . :)