Help For Heroes Sale 4 CLOSED WITH ANOTHER GREAT SUCCESS

Ian McKay

Help for Heroes Sale Rules

No PM bids all bids must be on the post where they are time & date stamped

Phone bids to Ian McKay 01224 741028 you must give your name and Telephone number

Your name will be put on the sale post

4th Sale Fed 14th to 20th Ian McKay

There will be others at hand to help out should it be necessary

Each sale will run from Monday to Sunday night 8.59.59pm

There will be no 5 minute rule

Minimum bid increment will be £5

Where possibly I have listed when the birds are expected to be ready

Buyers will be responsible for collection or courier of purchases, no birds will be released until payment received

Happy bidding

Hi Ian I live in the Lancaster area and travel to Arbroath most Monday mornings. If anybody would like me to take pigeons with me on the monday mornings I will gladly help I could meet fanciers on the way up at for example service stations. I travel on the M6 M74 and I think M73 towards Perth and then on to Dundee. I'm just trying to save the fanciers a few quid with not having to send for them. If you think this is of any use please feel free to post on the H 4 H sale. It would be best for me if the fancier selling the birds were to bring them to my home. I don't mind bringing them down from Scotland also.

PM wings if he can be of assistance to you

Lee

Any problems with contacting wings PM Fifer

Swift payment would be appreciated

Lot 1 = Hotrod = Stuart Mullan Glasgow

1 youngster

I won 1st OPEN in the SNRPC GOLD MEDAL RACE IN 2008 from REIMS in a strong west wind winning by 25 minutes

Ive sorted out my stock pairings , the buyer can have a pick of what they want the y/b off of , heres goes Pr 1 cock bred by N.Black @ son Sire and G/sire of diploma winners with both the SNFC and SNRPC also G/sire of Karens girl , hen is full sister to Karens girl. Pr 2 Sire of Karens girl( bred by Jock Alston) paired to the Dam of Karens girl(off cock in pair 1 paired to a Dtr of N.Black and sons famous 99 hen Dam of their Kings cup winner DAM OF MY LOFT sadly now dead ) Pr 3 Son of Karens girl when paired to cock in pair one (her g/sire) paired to a g/dtr of invincible spirit x with Steve Wrights Old Blue Eyes top breeder. Pr 4 bred by my good friend John Callan off his Wilf Reed stock (sire is a brother of 1st Open San Sebastian the Dam is off his 2nd Open National Winner) paired to a g/dtr of Jan Polders Rainbow Warrior 3 times in the top 10 Open (birdage in excess of 4500) from over 600 miles in Holland (a record in Holland never been done before),other stock pigeons include brothers and sisters of Karens girl paired to top mates

Current bid £55 Pigeonchested

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot 2 = Whitty = Austin Whittaker Methill Fife

Fife Federation fancier of the year two years in a row

2 youngsters

WHITTY (KEIRHARDIE LOFTS) THE TWO BIRDS FOR THE H 4 H SALE

===================================================================================== ARE DISTANCE BRED BY ME

FROM STOCK BOUGHT AT BLACKPOOL FROM LONG DISTANCE ACE CHRISS GORDON

SIRE = CHEC/PIED GB 07 N 66645 BRED FOR STOCK

G/SIRE = CH/WF GB 04 N 87419 H/BROTHER TO SNYDALE EXPRESS 87419 HAS WON 4th LANCS @ YORKS CC 5th SEC K 191st OPEN NFC BOURDEAUX 608 MLS 10th SEC K 32nd OPEN NFC TARBIS 725 MLS

======================================

G/DAM = CHEC GB O5 N 025687 H/SISTER TO SNYDALE PRINCE AND DOUBLE G/ DTR OF CHAMPION PAU HEN PRINCE WON 2nd SEC K 8th OPEN NFC TARBIS 4066 BIRDS 725 MILES

======================================

DAM = This bird has turned out to be a cock Austin informed me last night He will give info of the hen soon

====================================================================================

KEIRHARDIE LOFTS

Current bid £60 clockman

Lot 5 = Tony c = Mr T Calverley Dagenham, Essex,

2 youngsters

The pair of youngsters will be Vandenabeele's, the sire of which has had the following results for me

1st Club 248b 1st Fed 1149b 2nd Open LNR Combine Witton Castle

1st Club 214b 1st Fed 1059b Retford

1st Club 334b 2nd Fed 1196b Wetherby

2nd Club 97b 4th Fed 660b Retford

4th Club 273b 8th Fed 944b Newark

4th Club 333b 8th Fed 1396b Newark

6th Club 274b 8th Fed 1288b Newark

6th Club 247b 10th Fed 1024b Wetherby

All going well the youngsters should be ready by April.

Current bid £55 Wiley

Lot 7 = Blue Tooner = Maskame & Mackie Peterhead

2 youngsters

Yb 1 Sire Richmond Maverick winner of 4th North Sect. 204th Open SNFC Eastbourne 475 mls 2007

2nd Club, 13th Fed Rotherham 280 miles in strong headwind 2008

12th North Sect. 60th Open SNFC Alencon 632 mls 2008

2nd North Sect SNFC Alencon 632mls 2009,

8th North Sect SNFC Reims 620 mls 2010

Winner of Joe Murphy's BHW Sporting Challenge 2010

Sporting Challenge bird of the year 2010

4th Joe Murphy's BHW sporting challenge 2010

SNFC Silver Award winner 2010

Dam Cheq SU07NE5790 direct daughter of D & C McDougall's "Faiths Boy" 1st North Sect. 75th Open SNFC Falaise.

Yb2 Sire will probably be Cheq W/F bred by Chris Gordon, grandson of Snydale Express, 1st Sec K 1st Open NFC Tarbes over 700 mls

Dam - Cheq SU00NE7976 Bred by Ritchie & Whyte direct daughter of Margaret 1st North Sect 5th Open SNFC Lille. 7976 is responsible for several birds to score from 60 -632mls. she is grandam of Richmond Maverick and Dam of 2nd,3rd,4th,5th & 9th Club Hastings 470 miles

Both these young birds will be ready approx. May

:D

Cheers

Stuart

Current bid £155 HOMERp

Lot 8 = Steve-b = Steve Bannon Dundee

2 youngsters

Ian can you update my lot it will be bred out my stockloft I've introduced 14 new pairs direct from Jim Bamling there either bred off Jims best and some are actual stock birds out of Jims lofts I only kept 4 pair of my own stock which have all bred winners.

Jim Bamling will vouch for me

Current bid £40 dws

No birds supplied

Lot 9 = Kevin Elliott = Elsie & Kevin Elliott Aberdeen

2 youngsters

The E / K Elliott Birds.

Whoever buys them will get to pick of our National winning SOONTJENS or COOREMANS

The SOONTJENS are all off TOP STOCK of our own.

COOREMANS are all from DEREK PARR IRELAND Direct son's and daughters

from DEREKS TOP COOREMANS

Current bid £70 Jim Abel

Lot 10 = Williedoo = Willie Davidson Aberdeen

2 youngsters

They will be the same way bred as my best 2 y/bs last year. From NL09 1164483 (Cock) Aad van Berkel

Sire - Direct from Silver Star, sire of Combine winners including 1st Doornik, 1st Morlincourt, 1st Peronne, when paired to a dtr of Silver 16. Dam - De Hermans a dtr of Las Vegas direct Hermans Cuesters and winner of 1st Noyon 1145b, 1st Wedvlucht etc, (direct from the De Olimpiade 003) when paired to a son of Silver 16 and Super 05.

SU08AB2901 (Hen) Sire GB06R42742, Roland Janssens from Belg05 4125363 a son of Mijen32 winner of 42 times in top 10, 5 x 1st and 3 x 2nd ace pigeon when paired to Belg04 6122281 a Jos van der Veken pigeon. Dam - GB07X73653, Roland Janssens from Belg99 4015074 Thundercloud winner of 6 x 1st when paired to Belg 02 4182843 Super Kweekduif Bingo,full sister to Rode Bingo the winner of 10 x 1st and 4 x ACE pigeon.

Ready March/April

Current bid £40 BRYANBROCK

Lot 13 = Ritchie 1 = John Gibb Fraserburgh

2 youngsters

Ian.

just a note with our winnings this last year.(2010)

2 x 1st Fed

1 x 2nd Fed

1 x 4th Fed

1 x 6th Fed

1 x 7th Fed

2 x 8th Fed

2 x 9th Fed

3 x 10th Fed

Open positions

1st Open

2nd Open

3rd Open

6th Open

3 x 7th Open

8th Open

2 x 9th Open

3 x 10th Open

2 x 11th Open

1 x 12th Open

1 x 13th Open

1 x 14th Open

2 x 19th Open

1 x 20th Open

Plus

10th Sec 486 Open 415 miles 5223 birds

If the winner would like his own rings on the 2 youngsters that would be alright with us.

The winner will not be disappointed with the quality of the youngsters Ian.

good luck with your sales

Current bid £70 Jim Abel

Lot 18 = Benji = T & K Mawhinney Northern Ireland

2 Young birds

I raced with my dad fromm 1990 when I was 12 and in 1998 I took over we where top prize winners from 1990 till 2005 in Moira Hps winning 8 Opens and 18 Sections many Open and section positions were won in this time .

In 2006 I moved to a new house with my wife where we joined Donaghcloney Hps we raced 18ybs and won 6 firsts and where 3 highest prize winners from 2007 till now 2010 we have been top prize winners breaking all records in the club.

Highlights 2007 we were.

2nd Open 1 Sec in the National

10th Open 1 2 3 4 Sec O/b National

1st Open 1 Sec INFC Y/B NAT

We won every y/b race that year.

We have won 5 Breeder Buyers

we also have show racers and are supposed to be the best in Ireland the last 10 years we Won best racer Blacpool 2010

Ian I could go on but Im not, if you go on pigeon network and look at around Ireland with adie you will see Tiny Tim Wins Infc nat he will tell you the rest

ps we also bred 4 Open winners this year and we bred Albert Babbington Nat winner

Current bid £70 Weegaz

Lot 23 = Jimmy Dalgleish Eclefechin

I youngster

Dial2 sent me this

Told ma uncle jim about your sale and being and ex soldier wants to donate a young bird.

As usual with Jimmy only the best is given and he wants any prospective buyer to know what hes gettin.

A youngster from his Blue cock that has a silver award amongst other accolades and indeed will go to bourges this year to try and complete the run set out by Joe Murphy of scoring as a youngun at the YB nat, yearling at Inland nat and so on.

He will pair this to daughter of Hoddom Dynamo, His nat winner and alround super doo with many positions from 50 miles up.

Hope this will raise some good cash for Help 4 Heroes

Current bid £80 tiger