What Strain And Who To Buy From

tommiddo

I am starting back up next season so was wondering which strain of pigeons to buy for sprint and distance racing wont be having prisoners so will be buying youngbirds only.

was thinking on buying lambrechts, and jos thones from martin blyth. have heard nothing but good comments about alaun maull of wales too

Guest mick bowler

WHAT THATS A FUNNY ONE DOES NOT MAKE SENCE TO ME WHY SALE EVERYTHING AND START AGAIN THE SAME YEAR STRANGE

"Sold up" the year before too, as i bought some off him, then started again with YBs!!!

yes mick did have a clearance sale the year you bought some but got clearance from rpra region and club members to still race.

and to answer why i sold my loft and gonna start again is i missed the sport and this is my business.........

yes mick did have a clearance sale the year you bought some but got clearance from rpra region and club members to still race.

and to answer why i sold my loft and gonna start again is i missed the sport and this is my business.........

glad your back to the sport hope you do well next year ;)

Guest strapper

not knocking you here but isnt it a rule that after a clearance sale that you are not allowed to race for 3years after?..seems strange how they would let this rule go .

i would contact the main office of the rpra and find out b4 spending any money on birds that you may not be able to race..as i said not knocking you but find out for sure 1st.

my advice would be not to look at a strain of birds..go to someone who is winning with the birds he has in your area.

but as anywhere as you well know..you can buy the birds but you cant buy the flyer.

Guest mick bowler

Come on Tom, its alright saying its your business if your not flogging everything, and you cant keep saying i'm packing in then a few months later saying i'm restarting, thats what the entire clearance sale rule was bought in for!! I must admit when i bought them off you and you restarted i thought fair enough, but to do it again is not on.

I cant see how you got clearance from the RPRA, a rule is a rule but it is upto your fellow members to lodge a complaint and have sent an email to RPRA to see if this is the case. I also notice you have deleted all your sales threads where you had your latest sale. Anyway why not buy back all the birds you sold??

Anyway if i'm so wrong why not go and post this on pigeon chat where you sold all your gear???

Come on Tom, its alright saying its your business if your not flogging everything, and you cant keep saying i'm packing in then a few months later saying i'm restarting, thats what the entire clearance sale rule was bought in for!! I must admit when i bought them off you and you restarted i thought fair enough, but to do it again is not on.

I cant see how you got clearance from the RPRA, a rule is a rule but it is upto your fellow members to lodge a complaint and have sent an email to RPRA to see if this is the case. I also notice you have deleted all your sales threads where you had your latest sale. Anyway why not buy back all the birds you sold??

Anyway if i'm so wrong why not go and post this on pigeon chat where you sold all your gear???

mick i dont know wot your problem is i dont go on pigeon chat anymore, i got clearance from rpra and club members to race again. you are not aware of my personal circumstances so you should mind your own business.

what i do with my birds is my business i dont ask you to buy or sell to me and i definatly dont ask for gift birds..

so can we please leave this thread open for the reason i opened it...............

Guest mick bowler

mick i dont know wot your problem is i dont go on pigeon chat anymore, i got clearance from rpra and club members to race again. you are not aware of my personal circumstances so you should mind your own business.

what i do with my birds is my business i dont ask you to buy or sell to me and i definatly dont ask for gift birds..

so can we please leave this thread open for the reason i opened it...............

Its only your business as long as it does not break the rules, and in my eyes it does, not one Tom but twice. As i said i never said anything the first time even though it was only a matter of weeks from when i bought the birds to when you started to re-buy youngbirds, that kind of smacks me, and everyone else that has bought your birds, in the face a bit and is like you are taking the p*ss basically. I never knew anything about the loft til a few moments ago via PM, but sounds like that was another farce.

And please no more PMs.

Its only your business as long as it does not break the rules, and in my eyes it does, not one Tom but twice. As i said i never said anything the first time even though it was only a matter of weeks from when i bought the birds to when you started to re-buy youngbirds, that kind of smacks me, and everyone else that has bought your birds, in the face a bit and is like you are taking the p*ss basically. I never knew anything about the loft til a few moments ago via PM, but sounds like that was another farce.

And please no more PMs.

not a problem to me mick as i never listened to other people when they said bad things about you i always thought u was a descent bloke but just shows you how wrong i was. i have had alot of personal problems with wifes health which has not helped.

i dont need to justify myself to you or anyone i have written confirmation from the region to carry on racing as i did not sell all my birds

Guest mick bowler

not a problem to me mick as i never listened to other people when they said bad things about you i always thought u was a descent bloke but just shows you how wrong i was. i have had alot of personal problems with wifes health which has not helped.

i dont need to justify myself to you or anyone i have written confirmation from the region to carry on racing as i did not sell all my birds

Tom, i couldnt give a sh** if you or anyone else thinks i am a decent bloke or not, my conscience is clear mate and TBH that has nothing to do with this thread, but if you want to make that the issue then you carry on! ;)

Guest strapper

tom if it was not an entire clearance sale then you dont need permission to race again.

but if you stated that all your birds were for sale on your sale then it becomes a different matter.

entire and clearance are two different matters.

Tom, i couldnt give a sh** if you or anyone else thinks i am a decent bloke or not, my conscience is clear mate and TBH that has nothing to do with this thread, but if you want to make that the issue then you carry on! ;)

like u said mick wot you are bringing up is nothing to do wiv this thread too........

so lets leave this thread for what i opened it for

Guest mick bowler

like u said mick wot you are bringing up is nothing to do wiv this thread too........

so lets leave this thread for what i opened it for

Tom, in my first post i asked a question (that you never really answered properly), and it was your "none of your business" comment that i dont agree with. I still think your in the wrong, but at the end of the day its upto the RPRA and your fellow members to make the final decision, so only time will tell.

Back to thread, Lambrechts are an in sprint family and they would also be easy to get rid of if you sold up again!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tom, in my first post i asked a question (that you never really answered properly), and it was your "none of your business" comment that i dont agree with. I still think your in the wrong, but at the end of the day its upto the RPRA and your fellow members to make the final decision, so only time will tell.

Back to thread, Lambrechts are an in sprint family and they would also be easy to get rid of if you sold up again!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

thanks mick for the constructive reply

i wont be packing back in as i am getting family and father involved too.

i didnt advertise an entire clearance sale mick as rpra told me its those 2 words that make a difference and i never used them

Guest mick bowler

thanks mick for the constructive reply

i wont be packing back in as i am getting family and father involved too.

i didnt advertise an entire clearance sale mick as rpra told me its those 2 words that make a difference and i never used them

Tom, cant see what you advertised it as, maybe that will be your saviour but i'm sure that most saw it as an "entire" clearance, as you sold all lofts, birds equipment etc, and at the end of the day it might deceive the RPRA but is it fair to deceive the fanciers?

Tom, cant see what you advertised it as, maybe that will be your saviour but i'm sure that most saw it as an "entire" clearance, as you sold all lofts, birds equipment etc, and at the end of the day it might deceive the RPRA but is it fair to deceive the fanciers?

never deceived anyone as i did state in sale was selling birds and loft but may start up again in near future so cant see that as deceiving anyone

Guest mick bowler

never deceived anyone as i did state in sale was selling birds and loft but may start up again in near future so cant see that as deceiving anyone

Tom, what did you advertise it as?