Blue Gb 3073 (With 10 Written Under The Gb) Green 9472

foundone

Please call me on 01386 793476 if it's yours or if you can tell whose it is so that I can phone them - tried to look for phone number on wing but couldn't find anything and didn't want to hurt it. Safe in a box will feed and water and lavish love until claimed any other advice on how to care for it please let me know I'm not a pigeon keeper just an animal lover. UPDATE - OWNER CONTACTED ...COMING TO COLLECT WEDS... BIRD SAFELY EATING AND RESTING. THANKS TO ALL WHO TRIED TO HELP/OFFERED ADVICE. BYE UPDATE- SHE'S DEAD I'M SO SORRY SHE SEEMED FINE WAS EATING DIDN\T SEEM STRESSED I CAN'T STOP CRYING I HOPE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG GOD BLESS LITTLE GIRL.

foundone sent you a new conversation

Subject: Bird now caught now ned to find owner

Replies: 0

Sent: Today, 20:05 PM

Have now caught the pigeon - numbers are: blue ring GB (with 10 written underneath) H3073 and Green ring 9472 - any help finding owner much appreciated - my number is 01386 793476

cheers m8, so ring number GB10H3073 any help quick please

Guest ENDFLIGHT

foundone sent you a new conversation

Subject: Bird now caught now ned to find owner

Replies: 0

Sent: Today, 20:05 PM

Have now caught the pigeon - numbers are: blue ring GB (with 10 written underneath) H3073 and Green ring 9472 - any help finding owner much appreciated - my number is 01386 793476

cheers m8, so ring number GB10H3073 any help quick please

above ringHORSHAM RPCMR.K F SMITH TEL.01444/230834 BURGESS HILL WEST SUSSEXhope this helps good luck ENDFLIGHT :)

Guest SPORTKA

You probably have not done anythink wrong, when birds are out they face all sorts of hazards, such as wires, Hawks, telegraph poles, the bird had probably taken a knock before you found it, please dont beat yourself up about this, you clearly did your best and showed the bird kindness, and you can take comfort in the fact it died peacefully, rather than been ripped apart by some evil raptor, well done for your efforts, I am sure all the flyers on here wish more people like yourself went to so much trouble to help out.