Welsh South East National Website

Robert Hyde

The site promised so much but was not being managed properly,i hope it will be restored soon and the updating given to someone who would be enthusiastic enough to bring us the news when it happens and revel in being able to bring it to us.

Time for a young man who has contacts everywhere,has bags of enthusiasm and revels in being the first to know everything and if people are honest with him then he is worth his weight in gold(and thats quite a bit of weight).He has no loyalty to any one organisation and knows who is who in all welsh organisations and is the first with a congratulating phone call if he knows you.

The person i would give full responsiblity to give it his best shot is no other than Mr Tenny Tipper(jnr),we have nothing to lose and everthing to gain-pay the site fees or whatever is the problem and get Tenny involved,i may be bias but from talking to him about this kind of thing he has the vision that other organisations have seen for the past few years,he has the vision to upload the race as it happens(others nationals are doing previsional times),i would have no doubts he would be up with the best,everyone loves him when they have a good un and hate him when they havent,but love him or not he sure is an organiser who gets things done to the best of his ability

Neil

The site promised so much but was not being managed properly,i hope it will be restored soon and the updating given to someone who would be enthusiastic enough to bring us the news when it happens and revel in being able to bring it to us.

Time for a young man who has contacts everywhere,has bags of enthusiasm and revels in being the first to know everything and if people are honest with him then he is worth his weight in gold(and thats quite a bit of weight).He has no loyalty to any one organisation and knows who is who in all welsh organisations and is the first with a congratulating phone call if he knows you.

The person i would give full responsiblity to give it his best shot is no other than Mr Tenny Tipper(jnr),we have nothing to lose and everthing to gain-pay the site fees or whatever is the problem and get Tenny involved,i may be bias but from talking to him about this kind of thing he has the vision that other organisations have seen for the past few years,he has the vision to upload the race as it happens(others nationals are doing previsional times),i would have no doubts he would be up with the best,everyone loves him when they have a good un and hate him when they havent,but love him or not he sure is an organiser who gets things done to the best of his ability

Neil

I agree 100% , Always the 1st to know, and if you want to know any times .. who does everyone call?

Guest tom123

Thanks all for your vote of confidence! Does it come with a company car for me to do loft visits?

no tenny it comes with a mountain bike and a supersave disposable camera

Guest tom123

funny how things turn around when i first done it for the wsefc it was a good thing

but then when members started to leave there disgruntled comments the committee wanted it closed but i wouldnt

then i left the wnfc and they built another one

i was even accused of being unprofessitioal by leaving information on it that concerned the members

but hey we move on

now everyone wants one ;)

tom

Guest tom123

tom uve done a great job ur site is always up to date the rhondda valley should have a site like urs where we can put club results and early times for nationals keep up the good work m8 and tenny go for it u would make a great co-ordinator

hi spike no reason why you dont put your club results on there you may start a trend lol

but obviouslly we wouldnt encourage other national times and performance like no doubt ours wouldnt be accepted anywhere else if you do just put (rv) next to it

we claim and remain to be impartial to any organisation if you want a rhondda valley results page i`l open one up for that no problem

tom

The W.S.E.N. Web site has seemed to have disappeared. anybody know whats happened to it?

The web site is hosted by www.x10hosting under their free hosting package.By definition and because this is free,it can unequivocally be said that the reason for the web site being unavailiby last week is not one of payements not being made for this service by the WSEN.

X10 hosting appear to have done some migrating of thefree accounts on to different servers,the server that the WSEN is hosted on is STOLI and a link to to the problems encounterer last week can be found on their web site this gives some information why STOLI was down last week and again is not down to any finance issues from the WSEN.People make assumptions but should check the facts before going into print.

The Dapper.

I dont think anyone realy thought for one minute it was a financial issue Dapper but i think Robert was right to query the issue with the site,if somebody like yourself had posted early then it would have been done and dusted in a post or two

Neil