Raoul Moat

tommiddo

Without any stupid jokes over the past week but i am disgusted with wot appears to of happened the night he died. why did the police taser him when he had finger on the trigger its obvious his reactions would make him pull the trigger whether it was a body reaction or not, seems to me the police should be up for unlawful killing. i know moat had problems and i am not justifying wot he did but believe he had problems and was not in the right state of mind, but hope the officer who gave the orders to shoot tasers gets the book thrown at them

Tend to agree with your comments John, Its obvious that Durham prison officals knew he was a danger on his release so his mental state of mind would should have been enough to get him the help he needed whilst on the inside rather than putting someone out of control into the public domain.

Not entirely sure of the ins and outs of when he was tasered etc but if it was at a time with his hand on trigger can very much believe the effects of the taser would have caused him to shoot himself.

Feel sorry for Moat's victims and feel sorry for him to in many respects.