Finally it's over..

Hamster Girl

:D Fairweek is finally ended and I got to come home with several marks of achievement, and one less bird which was auctioned off.

- One blue ribbon : the bird had mite-holes in a few of the primary-flights (Which I couldn't do anything about, as when I found them it was too close to deadline to pluck them and have them grow back in. D:)

- Five purple ribbons (Three for the other birds, then two for the two call backs)

- Grand Overall (Breed) Champion with the Figurita.

I auctioned the bird off and got $225.00 for it - which is a nice sum, and would have been better had the gas prices not gotten raised recently.

Either way I was proud of it.

And to top it all off, look forward to a bunch of photographs of all the birds I could get clear shots of.

Post again soon, I swear I will.

:D Fairweek is finally ended and I got to come home with several marks of achievement, and one less bird which was auctioned off.

- One blue ribbon : the bird had mite-holes in a few of the primary-flights (Which I couldn't do anything about, as when I found them it was too close to deadline to pluck them and have them grow back in. D:)

- Five purple ribbons (Three for the other birds, then two for the two call backs)

- Grand Overall (Breed) Champion with the Figurita.

I auctioned the bird off and got $225.00 for it - which is a nice sum, and would have been better had the gas prices not gotten raised recently.

Either way I was proud of it.

And to top it all off, look forward to a bunch of photographs of all the birds I could get clear shots of.

Post again soon, I swear I will.

Nice to see you back on, I am hopefully coming back to Arizona this year, so may pop in and see you  ;D

Nice to see you back on, I am hopefully coming back to Arizona this year, so may pop in and see you  ;D

Right on. Keep me posted on where you are at. Hopefully I'll have a small flock of white Homers by then... I'm also looking to have a pair of Magpies and a parlor roller.. :3 We'll see how that works out. I'm loading up the photos from my memory card right now. =D

@ Chrisss: No loft as of yet. I'm looking into paying rent per month at a friends house whom I occaisionally house/animal-sit for her and she has land, maybe she will let me put up an eight-five loft in the corner of her yard.