Future of the Sport - What can we do?

mealybar

Gentlemen That is Mark Brown for you, this young lad lives and breaths the pigeon sport 24hrs a day, i know because we are always on the phone or e-mailing me with ideas he comes up with. he is the type of person the RPRA, SHU,NEHUand NWHU, should take on board to take the sport forward,as i have never come across anybody like Mark Brown. hes a good mate,but one hell of a pigeon man

Friendsloft

Mark credit where credit is due, think back 12 months, Earlstown flying club, was on its knees, ready for packing up, you came along introduced a few ideas,and turn the club from a dead one, into a thriving one, the club paid out in excess of £2000.00 + in prize money and the club finnished in the black with a healthy bank balance, this my friend is all down to you and your forward thinking take a bow Mark the sport needs more people like you, who are thinking of the sport,and not how2 to line your own pockets

Ken

put alot of this money raised at blackpool back into the sport we do tons for charity and get no thanks spend some money on ourselves by helping new starters advertising etc, fighting defra restrictions