CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT BREED IS THESE??

ZAFER DAL

Thanks for everybody for replys but ıf they are only for show ..these ıs not bird I m looking for..I love  sort big birds but they also have to performe I have short bıg tumblers from MOSUL /IRAQ they fly up to six hours and they perform like Turkısh tumblers...

Where are you based, in uk?

IT DEPEND WHÄ°CH BLOODLÄ°NE YOU HAVE ,STOCK THAT I HAVE CAME FROM MOSUL THEY ARE REALY LOVELY LOOKÄ°NG BÄ°RDS I DÄ°D FLY SOME OF THEM LAST YEAR MONTH OF AUGUST DURÄ°NG THE DAY TÄ°ME AROUND 40 CELCÄ°US TEMPERATURE THEY WERE FLYÄ°NG UP TO FOUR HOURS.THESE Ä°S INCREDÄ°BLE PERFORMANCE .THEY TUMBLE PERFORMANCE AS GOOD AS SOME OF ORGÄ°NAL TURKÄ°SH TAKLAS ..I WÄ°LL POST SOME PÄ°CTURES..

HÄ° DOVESCOT;

THE PÄ°CTURED PÄ°GEON IS LÄ°MON SARÄ° AKBASH IT IS TAKLA BREED ..LOOKS LÄ°KE PERFORMÄ°NG BLOODLÄ°NE ...WE HAVE THAM A LOT IN TURKEY BUT THEY ROLL UP FAST AND NOT LONG TURN CONSTANT PERFORMANCE..BUT NÄ°CE BÄ°RD BUT THE BÄ°RDS THAT I POST PÄ°CTURES VERY RARE AND PUREE BLOODLÄ°NE TUMBLERS..THEY ARE ALSO GOOD SHOW BÄ°RDS..