makeing way for the young lad

markspigeons

yesturday i got rid of about 20 stock birds to make room for my young sons modenas and rollers, today i made my mind up to call it a day with racing pigeons and get rid of all i had and give the lofts to my son for his show birds,well i have injoyed my life with racing pigeons now its time for me to take a back seat and watch my son in his show pigeon life and hope that he has as much fun as i have over the years,i will keep on here as a memeber and let you know how he go on with his birds. by for now

mark

yesturday i got rid of about 20 stock birds to make room for my young sons modenas and rollers, today i made my mind up to call it a day with racing pigeons and get rid of all i had and give the lofts to my son for his show birds,well i have injoyed my life with racing pigeons now its time for me to take a back seat and watch my son in his show pigeon life and hope that he has as much fun as i have over the years,i will keep on here as a memeber and let you know how he go on with his birds. by for now

mark

Hope you enjoy the back seat, I seem to have taken one with Chickadee's fancy ones and Cabin Boy's racers but as you can see still well involved

Great thing is when times change then so can you

All the best

The Dan Clan AKA DOVEScot, Ckickadee, Cabin Boy and Pigeondan :)

C'mon now anyone taking bets how long before another racing loft is set up?

It will start with something like"why dont you get a single pair to race son see if you like it?"

Then a full blown patnership goodbye to the show birds or the missus will take them over and you and your boy will be racing :).

The best of luck whatever you choose mate but when its in the blood its there for life :)

hi all . well i glad i did keep some birds back that i wanted to keep anyhow in the back loft. tipical young lad now tells me that he dont know if he wants to keep his modenas . said he would rather go ,out and about with his mates.i think he getting a hard time from some lads about keeping his pigeons he did say that they were takeing the p out of him at school calling him names over the birds so i think its down to that realy.