YB training

;D hello Leszek , i started a thread on this earlier in the year , had lots of replies . find and read up , some good stuff in it  ;D ;D                  andy

• 2 weeks later...
How you train ybs? how many miles first training ? And next one ? And how often? Once a week, every day? How are you doing this? How old are they?

I for example first training about 3-7 miles, then around 10, then 20 .

ybs should be trained about 10 weeks old [but basket training helps b4 this i,e learning them to eat and drink out the basket , train your yb,s fairly peckish but not starving , you can start as you say then work up to anything up to 50 miles ,but 30 miles would be ok, but when they reach this stage train every day [weather permitting] double them up if you have time [as this does take time to do properly] allways reward them and get them in asap , but as the last post suggests theres many pages on the forum well worth looking at , this will give you lots of ideas that may suit you ,,,best of luck jw :)