Question

For the first time i intend to give my birds garlic cider vinegar and buttermilk during racing but am unsure in which order to give these through the week and on what days any ideas thanks

Nice one Lofty,gonna enjoy you,

Really cant see any problem regarding dependence,they are Natural products,and in the main the birds/health/welfare will benifet,so my own opinion is use away.

With Garlic I use cloves only,on a weekly basis,every second week,Cyder Vinegar once a week a capful to a Gallon of water,Honey in water after Racing/Training,sure there are many variations on this,but again thats my way.

Use Buttermilk to shed small body feathers,I use this when starting Youngsters on Dark System.

For the first time i intend to give my birds garlic cider vinegar and buttermilk during racing but am unsure in which order to give these through the week and on what days any ideas thanks

my thoughts are that the garlic will do more good than harm ,, cider vinegar now and again will also do them no harm,, the buttermilk, ive used for the first time last year , i had bought pigeons that had been  kept on the darkness quite late , i was told to use buttermilk to try and get them through the moult ,,,,,,,,,,,it worked :)

I remember buttermilk from way back in my boyhood milk delivery days. Wasn't a big sales item then, and didn't really know what it was then or now, when it;s use surfaced on here onn earlier threads.

Got some from Asda and took it home - for myself. Its basically a probiotic, a 'drinking' yoghurt, and has much the same taste as any live natural yoghurt.

Guest TAMMY_1
I remember buttermilk from way back in my boyhood milk delivery days. Wasn't a big sales item then, and didn't really know what it was then or now, when it;s use surfaced on here onn earlier threads.

Got some from Asda and took it home - for myself. Its basically a probiotic, a 'drinking' yoghurt, and has much the same taste as any live natural yoghurt.

Did it help you through the moult ?