hereford ,and the way up ?

looking for info on weather at Hereford and north of it ,wind directions also helpfull . my ybs are @ hereford ,waiting on a lib . thanks.            andy.

Guest peter.j

same here andy  mist has cleared and the weather was improving @2.08 pm and north liverpool fed race controller hoping for a lib shortly....pete

same here andy  mist has cleared and the weather was improving @2.08 pm and north liverpool fed race controller hoping for a lib shortly....pete
best of luck Pete , lets hope we have a good un after waiting all this time .          andy.

just had a call boys .. no - lib today the 2 feds that have libbed ,apparently have birds flying round in a batch over 20 minutes after release ?? best of luck ,looks like a bad un .        andy.

just had a call boys .. no - lib today the 2 feds that have libbed ,apparently have birds flying round in a batch over 20 minutes after release ?? best of luck ,looks like a bad un .        andy.

If your Fed held there birds here at Hereford then pat them on the back as I saw batches of hundreds flying round here for hours and still plenty of birds going in all directions shortly before dark. We raced from Frome today and had a 4:10 lib. Of the 7 members that had sent only 3  had a bird home! yes 3 members and only 7 birds home!!!! I have 2 from 16 and returns are far less than 10%. Anyone with any info on the Hereford, South Shropshire & Forrest of Dean Fed Lib would be appreciated as I would like to know whats gone wrong to maybe help ease my utter disapointment