HELP WITH CLUB

alvagate

HI IS THERE ANY MEMBERS COULD HELP OUR CLUB THE HEAD QUATERS GRANGETOWN H S IS FALLING DOWN AND WE NEED A NEW ONE THE IDEA IS IF WE HAVE A NEW UP TO DATE HEADQUATERS WE COULD ASK LOCAL SCHOOLS TO COME DOWN ON A FRIDAY TO SEE THE BIRDS SENT TO THE RACES AND ALSO HOLD SHOWS IN THE WINTER TO TRY AND GET THE LOCAL YOUTH IN VOLVED HOPE- FULLY IT WILL GET NEW MEMBERS AND PUT THE SPORT IN GOOD LIGHT BUT THE CLUB HOUSE AT THE MOMENT IS NOT SAFE AND WOULD BE EMBARRASING THE ASK LOCAL SCHOOLS TO BE INVOLVED I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OF SAVING OUR SPORT GETTING THE YOUNG IN VOLVED IF YOU COULD DONATE A YB OR LATEBRED OR EVEN WELL BRED SPARE OLD BIRDS ALL WILL HELP PLEASE PM ME THANKS IAN

Guest strapper
HI IS THERE ANY MEMBERS COULD HELP OUR CLUB THE HEAD QUATERS GRANGETOWN H S IS FALLING DOWN AND WE NEED A NEW ONE THE IDEA IS IF WE HAVE A NEW UP TO DATE HEADQUATERS WE COULD ASK LOCAL SCHOOLS TO COME DOWN ON A FRIDAY TO SEE THE BIRDS SENT TO THE RACES AND ALSO HOLD SHOWS IN THE WINTER TO TRY AND GET THE LOCAL YOUTH IN VOLVED HOPE- FULLY IT WILL GET NEW MEMBERS AND PUT THE SPORT IN GOOD LIGHT BUT THE CLUB HOUSE AT THE MOMENT IS NOT SAFE AND WOULD BE EMBARRASING THE ASK LOCAL SCHOOLS TO BE INVOLVED I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OF SAVING OUR SPORT GETTING THE YOUNG IN VOLVED IF YOU COULD DONATE A YB OR LATEBRED OR EVEN WELL BRED SPARE OLD BIRDS ALL WILL HELP PLEASE PM ME THANKS IAN

hi.. i take it youve already asked your local council about any buildings or even ask a local business/pub etc for premises to use.

i know how hard it can be..ive single handedly found new premises not once but twice for my club..lot of phone calls and running about...but worth it in the end.

hi ian if i can help in anyway let me know ,one of my local clubs brought a new portocabin for there headquarters by a lottery grant get your local mp involved they will be looking for votes now the elections are near this is what that club done got £10,000 might be worth a try cheers vinnie

Due to overwelming interest in our recycled cabins, we will in the future only supply cabins at our original price of £1500 to companies with charitable status. All other cabins will now be supplied at a flat rate charge of £1750.

These cabins all sized 32 x 10 feet are manufactured to a high specification, with varying layouts including split 60/40 office, kitchen and canteen, toilet and shower, accomodation and locker, storage drying units.

When removed off site these cabins will be fully electrically certified with full lighting and heating. The recycling exercise will also include all fittings and furniture used during the site project.

To continue the green theme and try to minimise road haulage, we are prepared to arrange delivery free of charge to all purchasers within 80 miles of the sites being cleared.

In an average year around 200 cabins will be moving off sites throughout the UK in 2009 they can be groups of up to ten but seldom less than two cabins.

If you interested in recycling one or more of our cabins with contents, please register your interest by email to: les@multiproductindustries.com and we will contact you when cabins are available. Please check our "Current Avialability" section now as lists change frequently.

Copyright © 2005 by "Les Ellaby"  Â·  All Rights reserved  Â·  E-Mail: les@multiproductindustries.com

Multi-Product Industries UK Ltd