This is sick!!!

Okitsme

did you know that 20,000 people go to watch pigeons  been eaten alive  every week in the  rspb hides is that not sick  :-/

you hit the nail on the head there!!!!! is there any compassion showed by those so called bird lovers..answer..NO!!!!not 1 bit so dont look 2 me for any sympathy towards bop  whats sause for the goose i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigda

that lashing was on there to entangle around the hawks legs  so as they could  pick it up,  its the only bait that a peregrine will come to and the hawk men know this, and are doing it every where to get the young hawks  with rings on them, totally agree a pr stunt for a collection shortly,  and they birds bring in  money for them  :-/ :o:)  big bucks

bigda  what aload  of  crap  mate   you dont know the  first thing about   catching a bop    pigeon only bait a peregrine will go for  ???? dont think so some how  please  prove that  to me ?

bigda  what aload  of  crap  mate   you dont know the  first thing about   catching a bop    pigeon only bait a peregrine will go for  ???? dont think so some how  please  prove that  to me ?

maybe not  but they cant resist a pigeon

what  would they do with a goverment rung   peregrine  mate ?  please tell me  they  have to have  a  a10   certifiacate   stating ring  number   date hatched  breeders details  etc  they  wouldnt be able to  do much with it other than fly it    

what  would they do with a goverment rung   peregrine  mate ?  please tell me  they  have to have  a  a10   certifiacate   stating ring  number   date hatched  breeders details  etc  they  wouldnt be able to  do much with it other than fly it    

well im afraid as you know there are plenty of unscrupelous people out there a ring can be removed and if the price is right many would by it...

breed of it for money thats what they do

milker how can they breed  from it  you  have to gice the  ring number  so if  its  a wild taken  and youve cut ring off   how you gunna  breed from it  ?  and  you will be waiting  about   3-4  yr  for it to breed  

Guest bigda

mick you must think we are thick,  you get  a peregrine in with a ring on it  and are prepared to look after it  while  its stresses, as they say,  at no cost to the rspb they will let you  do that, and should it miraculously lay eggs they will give you rings to put on the young ligit like  then its legal money from sale ;)

bigda  totally different   to  takeing  one  from the  nest   isnt it  if its a wild bird  with injurys then  yeah   and  about been think   thats  your  call mate  but  if  you stepped back and look at  it   you race pigeons  people  keep and hunt bop    theres  nowt can be  done about it