Okitsme

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigda
rings either come from defra  or  are  rspb  but all ahve to be registered  

that's the prize you falconer want  mick,  the ligit rings  your name your breeding, time, date, the lot,  then once establised  the rspb  come to you with orphants   then its  bingo  :)

milker how can they breed  from it  you  have to gice the  ring number  so if  its  a wild taken  and youve cut ring off   how you gunna  breed from it  ?  and  you will be waiting  about   3-4  yr  for it to breed  
  you catch adult bop or two then you ring the chicks put rings on  them  the Chick are legal and worth money ive seen it done so please dont tell me its not happening

milker    how can you breed off    wild  illegally taken   bop   when you have to give the ring  number  ?   them  ring  numbers will come up with   the  details  of where   the birds from they  come  up  with  wild   dont you think some  questions  are  goign to be asked where you got them from ?

Guest bigda
please tell me how  ? i bet   a few  ppl on hear who use to fly  bop

maybe  some did but have seen the light now, and  know that  rspb  twisted there heads  in telling them they protect all birds,  that you and i know  that  is not the case

i can   gangster   i dont like either partys   getting blamed for anything   i   fight  the  pigeon corner on the  falcon  forums  to   just as much as i fight falconers corner on hear   its when you get  people  putting stupid things like they nick them to breed   from   that  getts peoples  backs  up  yeah it happens in pigeon racing   peoples stock getting took  and bred off   but you get  caught with  illegally taken  bop and  you  in trouble  

Guest bigda
milker    how can you breed off    wild  illegally taken   bop   when you have to give the ring  number  ?   them  ring  numbers will come up with   the  details  of where   the birds from they  come  up  with  wild   dont you think some  questions  are  goign to be asked where you got them from ?

they normally say the bird is injured and need  rest and  was handed in to  you mick ;D

Guest bigda
then  you   have  to prove  it    that the bird is injured    and  you need  a cover   letter  from defra     digda   i  you dont have a clue   so  dunno why im bothering

sorry you can take it in mick, but it goes on, and thats why there are so manny now, over feed the hawk and you loose it

totally shocked, as to  what these falconers will get up to, trying to steal the hawk for  profit and sell it abroad i suppose, they have a dam cheeck  and  trying to blame the  honest pigeon fanciers of northern Ireland  i have heard falconers in the pub say they can get  Â£3,000  cash easy for one of them peregrines, and where is the protection of all birds  they seem to think its normal that  they are allowed to eat all types of birds bar them selves :-/

if you have "heard" of those sort of figures for peregrines YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR EARS , try £450 maximum for a good young female , secondly the street pecker in the photo is just that "a street pecker" probably staged by the RSPB to shift public opinion to there point of view again just to keep the money comming in and give racing boys a bad name , like shooters , game keepers , falconers ,for f--ks sake wake up , with all the whinging racing lads are doing about loses to hawks i think its a case of them "striking first" and yet again getting public opinion on their side .

Guest bigda

if you have "heard" of those sort of figures for peregrines YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR EARS , try £450 maximum for a good young female , secondly the street pecker in the photo is just that "a street pecker" probably staged by the RSPB to shift public opinion to there point of view again just to keep the money comming in and give racing boys a bad name , like shooters , game keepers , falconers ,for f--ks sake wake up , with all the whinging racing lads are doing about loses to hawks i think its a case of them "striking first" and yet again getting public opinion on their side .

they sell the birds in saudi  

Guest bigda
if they sell them in saudi how they  ship  them  if there nicked  ?

how would they be nicked if you are a  regestered falconer

getting rings from   defra to put on your cluch you have the paper work all  regesterd in your own name and its not the first time they have been sold,  and  told defra that one flew away you can send anything out the country if you have the paper work

white logan at least  some one  who  knows  what there taking about  

i bred them for 20 years , thats genuinly bred them !, i was one of the first three in the country to have my birds DNA  tested , between the police ,united utilitys ,DEFRA and the RSPB something like £20,000,000 million was launched into DNA  profiling , so breeding off a wild caught one is a non starter , they will tell you where it was nicked from , and the arabs dont want peregrines , they dont like em ,

strange how an RSPB man was there to give comment again ,you racing boys, your the next bad lads , just like the game keepers , shooters , falconers , your whinging has been heard by the protectionists so they are doing a PR job on you first , get real

Guest bigda

dont disagree with you what your saying there  mate, but did not mention a bird with out a ring as most sights are visited and birds rung in the nest,  i was saying  on how to catch one

you would use   a pigeon,  and if you are a registered  falconer and wanted a  hen to breed or a cock for nowt  that's what you would use, in disguise as   a pigeon fanciers atemp to kill the bird but should the hawk tangle its feet up in the cord then its easy to  take home

dont disagree with you what your saying there  mate, but did not mention a bird with out a ring as most sights are visited and birds rung in the nest,  i was saying  on how to catch one

you would use   a pigeon,  and if you are a registered  falconer and wanted a  hen to breed or a cock for nowt  that's what you would use, in disguise as   a pigeon fanciers atemp to kill the bird but should the hawk tangle its feet up in the cord then its easy to  take home

peregrines DONT NOT kill anything on the ground their feathers break easily ,they are a true bird killer of the air, they wont eat carrion , tethering pigeons does not work , i bet a pound to a pinch of sh** it was instigated by the RSPB to make a slur on racing pigeon men , keep making your donations to their fund please