dads pigeon gift

homebird

:-/my dad got me a bird from a mate who got it from a sale,I was wondering if any one on here could tell me about the breed or strain.with the info that came with it.so here goes..2002 Belg 4109033.....sire 4139998/1997 "Gino" 100% paul bosteels herdersem. gs v.d straeten " witpen".  Gd Bl "danny"  1994...Dam.4089627/1996 "Frauke" Gs "de linske" 1998 .Gd "Het Kleinteje" Topkweekster.. the name of the owner  Marc de vadder valckenbrorgh'.ive got busschearts van reets and jannsen with the odd nice to look at  pigeon ;)come on youve all got one :) just wondering where it will fit in. :-/

Guest j.bamling

Hi there Marc De Vadder has some very very good Sprint Pigeons  i have some of his birds in mine i think he only races on the Short distance 45 mile races " De Grijze B92-4934805 Dtr of Top Duivin bred by Marc De Vadder is a super hen for Willy Thas

If you want to find out about these birds ask Mr Frank Tasker he will know everything worth knowing about the

Marc De Vadder Pigeons !!!!

Hi there Marc De Vadder has some very very good Sprint Pigeons  i have some of his birds in mine i think he only races on the Short distance 45 mile races " De Grijze B92-4934805 Dtr of Top Duivin bred by Marc De Vadder is a super hen for Willy Thas

If you want to find out about these birds ask Mr Frank Tasker he will know everything worth knowing about the

Marc De Vadder Pigeons !!!!

top man J B. I knew somebody would know in the north east the mecca of G B raceing ;) so it could be a good pigeon then ,only some days we shouldnt let me dad out alone ;D

Guest j.bamling

Well I can't say its a good one as only the basket can tell you but if marc de vadder bred it i can say it is well bred & worth breeding out of it for sure !!

once you breed a few out of it and race them they will tell you if its good or bad  !!!

Ask Frank about them he will be able to tell you more !!!