six on the trot

Guest Vic

Guest chrisss
welcome to PB ulsterlofts not many on here with a sense of humour the site is a top site some nice people on here and some not so nice but you will sort it as you go along good luck mate

oh happy days

oh god saint joseph of the imaculate paranoia banging on again,incase you have not noticed dear, this site refects the real world [for all of its faults]sorry to have gone of topic a bit

Come'n Ulster lofts, Let the lady be! lol. Although gallant throughout. you were  a little brazen to Jimmy. (may I add) But I am sure it's all in good fun. I, myself only quoted local club  facts, many,many years old. Knowing that no other organisation in Britain cannot approach. It's all in good fun so let's keep it that way, as I am sure, all you Irish lads will agree. Good Luck anyway from over the Hollyhead  route or is it Well, we willl have to wait and sea what lies north of  the great Orm. Tiddler pond some call it!  Cheers, Vic. Sincere Good luck in the far ones.