Domestic Showflight x Komorner Tumbler

Does this make them Domestic Komorner Showtumblers?

Anyhow, here's Thing One and Thing Two - now sixteen days old. :]

Yay babies!

The more black one favors dad the Magpie Komorner Tumbler, and the more white favors mom, the Black Teager Showflight. Go figure that it would ALSO have a black chest. :P

:] Full indeed.

I sneak out and watch them feed sometimes.

It's funny how the cock lets the hen do all the work and right about when she's frazzeled he'll decide maybe he'll join her after all and flutter down from his perch and then the feeding frenzy is more regulated.

They're so squeaky right now that it's rediculous. :]

Since I didn't band them early enough, I can still get a clamp-type of band made of tin and put that on'em, can't I? One of my previous birds had one like that I believe...

Guest Freebird
:] Full indeed.

I sneak out and watch them feed sometimes.

It's funny how the cock lets the hen do all the work and right about when she's frazzeled he'll decide maybe he'll join her after all and flutter down from his perch and then the feeding frenzy is more regulated.

They're so squeaky right now that it's rediculous. :]

Since I didn't band them early enough, I can still get a clamp-type of band made of tin and put that on'em, can't I? One of my previous birds had one like that I believe...

Aye but later on the cock will be doing all the feeding. Look like a couple of nice healthy youngsters and they don't seem to be far from the parents colouring. Will be interested to see how they turn out. Have fun.

Freebird: I'm anxious to see how their crests turn out. :]

I walked out to see them yesterday evening, and I spent about fifteen minutes watching the pair of them hassle the cock - chasing after him and everything with their wings wide open while the hen just sat there and stuffed her face. :] Adorable little buggers.

They are eighteen days old today - about when do they start to feed on their own?