COULD I PLEASE HAVE YOUR OPINION AND FEEDBACK.

flyin.couriers09

Hi all i would just like to ask all fanciers for there opinions and feedback on this. I have had alot of e - mails once again asking why we are not trading anymore so i am now thinking of starting up AGAIN (3rd time lucky if i do decide to) and i just wanted to know if there are people struggling to find couriers as i do not want to tread on anybody else's toes if they are doing well. I know there were a few fanciers on here that didnt really take to us last time and that there was alot of stuff said but we have to accept that everybody will get this no matter what business they are in. I have been speaking to some fanciers around South Wales and also Scotland who may be willing to help us so we dont have to cover the whole country alone. (These fanciers are well known and have done alot for us in the past).

We would be providing the same service as we always did and the price would be the same as it was last time. I am also willing to speak to any other couriers who would be interested in linking up with us so if you are reading this and you are interested please pm with a contact name and number.

PLEASE NOTE :-- This is not a advertisement please could you just leave your comments and feedback.

Thank you

Flyin Couriers09

personallyi think there is more than enough room for you wayne as a while ago i needed birds picking up and i approached several firms, some said no could not do it some just didnt have the decentcy to reply in the end i think it took me nearly 2 weeks just to arrange a couriour, so in my opinion you go for it mate just dont take on to much and kill yourself as i know you have tried to do so in the past

cheers graeme

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

very true graham . i to have found it hard in getting birds picked up in norwich which i have sold . i only found one courier in the end who does it .

Guest paulrstokes

Wayne

A lot of people struggle to get birds to Scotland, however you did for the same price, picked up from me on a Thurday afternoon, delvered to Harky Friday night.

Keep it up. (need some more going to Scotland soon)

Agree with Graeme, just ensure you organise and do not try to do too much, else you will see your tail dissapear up your ?????

Paul

very true graham . i to have found it hard in getting birds picked up in norwich which i have sold . i only found one courier in the end who does it .

southern pigeon  courier deliver to norwich twice they have taken birds to norwich for me.

Good luck to you,and yes i do think there is room for another courier, i was thinking about it but just havent got the time for it, a friend of mine helps me out when he can and as he has said his insurance covers him to transport pigeons,he has been stoped recently in oldham by traffic police who kept him there for an hour, so they could cheq out his insurance detailes, he was warned that they would take his van if they found he was not covered to transport pigeons  :(

The main problem with all current couriers is often the time they have to wait for a collection.

Sometimes you are lucky and the chosen courier happens to be in the required are the next day but often the wait can be upto a week to get a bird collected which can cause problems if the bird is with a non fancier etc.

This will never be resolved until the couriers work together and network.

go for it mate  but dont want to put you under presure,  dont want to here of you burning the candle at both ends

Me neither, or I will be having words with you mucker  :P :P ;D ;D ;D

i think couriers should do what brian from pigeon courier has been trying to do and help each other and have meeting points and pass birds on so that there is not as much running about for them and birds would probably arrive quicker. all it takes is cooperation and organisation not hard...........

i think couriers should do what brian from pigeon courier has been trying to do and help each other and have meeting points and pass birds on so that there is not as much running about for them and birds would probably arrive quicker. all it takes is cooperation and organisation not hard...........

Thank you to all fanciers for your feedback and opinions.

You are spot on here mate we spoke to Brian before christmas and he is a great guy and i have always said he does a good job we never heard a bad word said about his service and i still say today i wish him the best of luck in what he does.

Once again Thank You to you all.

Flyin Couriers09