DARK CHEQ HEN gb 06 R 40160

elvis

found this little hen sitting next to the plantpots in the front garden yesterday teatime.as an ex fancier i  took her in put her in an old widowhood box in the shed and fed and watered her.looking at the race rubber she hasnt been missing long but is totally knackered.the wing stamp isnt that clear which is why im posting rather than phoneing .if i dont get a reply in the next couple of days ill contact the reddings or have a crack at the phone number.....cheers..dav  NE  near durham..

hi...managed to trace the owner through the phone number on the wing,after a few attempts to decifer it.the old fella who ownes it is from derbyshire and he lost it from whitley bay which means its only come about 15miles.we did have some funny weather up here though at the weekend ,quite a few pockets of fog and mist around.he told me hes only got 4 out of 30 back since saturday.he says theyre haveing some bad losses down there.wonder if theyre clashing with the unc pigeons as theyre haveing some great raceing according to my friends.42000 at folkestone on saturday,anything that clashes with them is gonna get dragged along....anyways im gonna feed it up for a week and try to catch the north roaders going down and see if i can get it to go with them to save the old fella the amtrak......