Europa Classic Syndicate for 2010

rasbull

Anyone interested in joining our syndicate for next year to have a crack at the Europa Classic 2010? If anyone interested please see the Share Syndicate page on my website. The race can be quite expensive to enter, but you can have a shareholding in our syndicate which helps keep costs down for you and us! Max 4 people to a syndicate thus not watering down potential winnings.

We have put together 3 pairs that have Open, Hotspot and Ace bird results flowing out of their veins! One Loft birds, especially purchased with one thing in mind to breed One Loft winners!

We have had considerable interest already and anyone wishing to join in with this venture please feel free to get in touch. The more syndicates we can form the better!

Hiya Tigger, the cost is £50 a share. The cost of entering a team of 3 birds is £200, this pays for one activated bird in the race with the other 2 acting as reserves incase the activated bird is lost. If the other 2 birds are still in the loft by the time of the 1st hotspot they can activated by the syndicate (optional). I dont want anymore than 4 people to a syndicate as the prize money is too watered down with increased shareholders. 4 is a good number and £50 for a season long of hope, thrills and excitement is a fair price with the prize money being very good on offer! If the race is full it will work out at £7,500 per shareholder, half full and your still looking at picking up a nice £3,750. Anymore information, including the pairings that the team will be made up from can be seen on my website under Syndicate 2010.

These birds have been bought especially for this venture and they will produce the goods I firmly believe!

Cheers

I will be taking the birds to the loft myself so no extra costs will be added....thats a promise! £50 a share and thats it! You will have a 1/4 share in an excellent team of pigeons! If you wish to own more than 1 share thats fine, but I will own 1 share in all syndicates entered. The only extra will be if the syndicate wish to activate the reserve birds at a later date, but even that is optional and not compulsary.

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

Not being funny but if i was going to be in a syndicate id do it with 2 other poeple so all 3 of us could enter a bird each . if one of your birds wins all i get is a bit of money and no credit in breeding the bird and im afraid the money doesnt meen that much to me but knowing my bird what i bred was in it would . but good luck with your venture but it just sounds like your getting other people to back your birds for you to me but as they would say in dragons den sorry im out lol

Guest strapper

if someone has packed in racing and is still interested in racing ,then this would be the ideal option,pay £50 and have a chance at winning a good amount.

I can see your point Rambo. For people with their own birds, I can understand that they would like to send there own. As Paul said, people who have packed in, tight budget etc, this is a valid option of being able to compete or shall we say have an interest in the race. Its no different to the people who buy the venturer birds, they are buying those birds other people have bred soley for the interest, excitement and prizes of being part of the race even if they didnt breed the particular bird. I purchased 3 venturer birds 2 years ago because I had not started back up then and had no birds of my own. And I still thoroughly enjoyed the whole competition. I entered this year and equally enjoyed but would be fibbing if I say I didnt get more satisfaction this year. But if I had won either year I would not have minded  ;) I agree for people with there own birds, I am sure they would like to enter there own,but for whatever reason some people might not be in a position to actually enter the race themselves. So this is an option. I would just like to add as well, the 1/4 share I will own in each syndicate will be fully paid for by myself, so its not 4 shareholders and me, effectively them paying for the bird and me having a free share. All 4 members will pay £50 each and that includes me.