birmingham rollers

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

does any one have any birmingham rollers mealy kind of colour we had a stray one in yesterday and the mrs now wants  2 young  if any one can help. Not asking for freebies have no problem paying for them. She would like some 09 young if possible

Guest tomo68

hi mate ive got to go and see someone on saturday he has got some 09 young that are just about ready so if you want i could get them for you how may do you want as im not sure haow many he has, ive got to get some for my mate as well

Guest Grasshopper Lofts
hi mate ive got to go and see someone on saturday he has got some 09 young that are just about ready so if you want i could get them for you how may do you want as im not sure haow many he has, ive got to get some for my mate as well

hi tomo i dont have any where for them as yet there for the mrs next year

Guest Grasshopper Lofts
ok what if breed you some for next year as im getting some the weekend and will start breeding them in feb

hi tomo thanks alot for that bewted is sorting me some out but thanks again for  the offer very kind of you

Guest tomo68

Hi been let down for my rollers the bloke has decided he doesnt want to part with them now so is there anyone out there that has got any they would like to part with, please pm me.

Guest tomo68

i cant wait for this year to end ive had noothing but bad luck all year, more today lost another 3 the 2 whites with crests on head and red grizzle down to 5 now, roll on 2009 :(

Guest Grasshopper Lofts
i cant wait for this year to end ive had noothing but bad luck all year, more today lost another 3 the 2 whites with crests on head and red grizzle down to 5 now, roll on 2009 :(

sorry to hear that tomo im just the same roll on 2009

Guest Grasshopper Lofts
to right thing was they was ok until a hawk chassed them thats the last i saw of them.

they may work back to you mate when they have calmed down

i was going to call it a day but my mate persuaded me to carry on and dont give in.

no tomo dont give up at all mate,,,,things are being sorted here for rollers but not until i talk with him in few weeks time and see how situation is with him then,,,,,anything could happen on any day with rollers from my mate ,,,just be patient and you will get there !!

he has been put in the picture about all of it !!!