My stray At Dundee

Anderson1960

hi all you scottish racing pigeon people.  I recently had 5 strays in my loft here at benwell newcastle. ALL  had SCH rings. so i spoke to steve Girdwood, a flyer from edinburgh, Who kindly asked me to get it touch with john jamieson (the convener ) of one of your organisations. I met him at swallwell cricket club and gave him the pigeons all in individual boxes. he had liberated from wetherby and i met him on the way back. my stray is at jim curans loft at dundee. if anyone  is passing his area and coming to the northeast i would really appreciate it if they could bring my pigeon near me and let it go. I will even pay for the deisel. no probs

21 hours ago, Anderson1960 said:

hi all you scottish racing pigeon people.  I recently had 5 strays in my loft here at benwell newcastle. ALL  had SCH rings. so i spoke to steve Girdwood, a flyer from edinburgh, Who kindly asked me to get it touch with john jamieson (the convener ) of one of your organisations. I met him at swallwell cricket club and gave him the pigeons all in individual boxes. he had liberated from wetherby and i met him on the way back. my stray is at jim curans loft at dundee. if anyone  is passing his area and coming to the northeast i would really appreciate it if they could bring my pigeon near me and let it go. I will even pay for the deisel. no probs

PM SENT Phone 01383513655