White Loguns

The White Rapido Man

Please Note: This is not for definate, but I am 'contemplating' letting a few pairs of Pure White Loguns go,  as I am currently sat on over 22 pairs.

some are rrpa rung.....and some are not....

This ad is to ascertain who 'would' be interested if I decide to go a head..

there could be 7 pairs of these are stunning birds.

I would be looking for £25 per bird plus amtrak.

Like I say, I am only testing the water here, and would like to hear from any 'potential interested buyers...whos names I will collate,.....so that I can contact them should I decide to sell..

thanks

TWRM

Guest TAMMY_1
Please Note: This is not for definate, but I am 'contemplating' letting a few pairs of Pure White Loguns go,  as I am currently sat on over 22 pairs.

some are rrpa rung.....and some are not....

This ad is to ascertain who 'would' be interested if I decide to go a head..

there could be 7 pairs of these are stunning birds.

I would be looking for £25 per bird plus amtrak.

Like I say, I am only testing the water here, and would like to hear from any 'potential interested buyers...whos names I will collate,.....so that I can contact them should I decide to sell..

thanks

TWRM

WHY POST UP ABOUT BIRDS IF IT IS NOT FOR DEFINATE OR JUST TESTING THE WATER , IF YOU ARE GOING TO SELL THE BIRDS JUST SAY, IF THE MEMBERS WANT TO BUY THEM THEY WILL ANYWAY, MAYBE JUST MY WAY OF THINKING BUT I THINK IT'S A BIT ABSURD TO PUT ON A POST SAYING YOU MIGHT BE SELLING BIRDS AND YOU ARE JUST TESTING THE WATER TO SEE IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BUY THEM.

WHY POST UP ABOUT BIRDS IF IT IS NOT FOR DEFINATE OR JUST TESTING THE WATER , IF YOU ARE GOING TO SELL THE BIRDS JUST SAY, IF THE MEMBERS WANT TO BUY THEM THEY WILL ANYWAY, MAYBE JUST MY WAY OF THINKING BUT I THINK IT'S A BIT ABSURD TO PUT ON A POST SAYING YOU MIGHT BE SELLING BIRDS AND YOU ARE JUST TESTING THE WATER TO SEE IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BUY THEM.

Oh dear................here we go again..... >:( >:(

...............and I couldn't disagree with you more......................................... >:(

As you may or may not be aware, my wife and I own a very successfull dove release company, and have done for several years.....Due to my continued business concerns it is very rare that I sell my whites to anyone...........despite being continually asked by all and sundry................particulary members of this forum.

When ...on the rare occasions I do....I am EXTREMELY selective AND CAUTIOUS about who I sell to...and more importantly..........where they are from......

...................SENSIBLE OR NOT????

How can I guage this.......if I expose birds to the 'open market' for sale...................simply I can't..............NOT THAT ABSURD IS IT??......I AM APPLYING SOME PLAIN & SIMPLE - 'SUBTLE' BUSINESS SENCE......

IF .......and WHEN........ I decide to sell birds...I now have a list of people who I can approach...........thats why it was left open ended........

Thank you to all those who have replied.......as discused I be be in touch in due course.

So now you see an this opened ended advert - is not as vaigue as it seems.....and to me...makes perfect sence.

For this who wish to de-rail an honest thread......please read bewteen the lines before posting.

Oh dear................here we go again..... >:( >:(

...............and I couldn't disagree with you more......................................... >:(

As you may or may not be aware, my wife and I own a very successfull dove release company, and have done for several years.....Due to my continued business concerns it is very rare that I sell my whites to anyone...........despite being continually asked by all and sundry................particulary members of this forum.

When ...on the rare occasions I do....I am EXTREMELY selective AND CAUTIOUS about who I sell to...and more importantly..........where they are from......

...................SENSIBLE OR NOT????

How can I guage this.......if I expose birds to the 'open market' for sale...................simply I can't..............NOT THAT ABSURD IS IT??......I AM APPLYING SOME PLAIN & SIMPLE - 'SUBTLE' BUSINESS SENCE......

IF .......and WHEN........ I decide to sell birds...I now have a list of people who I can approach...........thats why it was left open ended........

Thank you to all those who have replied.......as discused I be be in touch in due course.

So now you see an this opened ended advert - is not as vaigue as it seems.....and to me...makes perfect sence.

For this who wish to de-rail an honest thread......please read bewteen the lines before posting.

I can see where you are coming from on the business competion side, normally we are criticised for reading between the lines on the site, but you are asking us to do the opposite

Just explain to the members in the first instance what you have said above.

Due to the release business you are not willing to sell birds locally to your existing or prospecting competition.

You will still be shot down but at least we don't have to read between the lines and get it right or wrong. :-/

I think that White Rapido Man did a sensible thing.

Why oh why when people advertise birds on this forum do people make such crappy and stupid remarks.

1/ Why are you selling it.

2/ Whats it bred etc

3/ If i had the money i would buy it etc.

You either want the bird or not!!

Any stupid comments, do it via a pm.

Bob

I refuse to get into a debate over this.............my advert has served its purpose....and I am 'more' than satisfied with the out come....so I rest my case

I shall continue to word threads how I feel fit, and reply to any forthcoming critizitism accordingly should it arise...........

should anyone wish to discuss this matter further...please feel free to pm me

thankyou one and all for your responces...amd views.................................. :)

I think that White Rapido Man did a sensible thing.

Why oh why when people advertise birds on this forum do people make such crappy and stupid remarks.

1/ Why are you selling it.

2/ Whats it bred etc

3/ If i had the money i would buy it etc.

You either want the bird or not!!

Any stupid comments, do it via a pm.

Bob

Forums are for remarks, crappy and stupid, depends on how you view them

I think in this case it's the opposite ;D

1/ why are you not selling it

2/ have you bred it

3/ if I had the money could I buy it

Your either selling it or no

Any stupid adverts should be done in chit chat :D :D :D :D :D

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products