KLAK PAIR FOR SALE

timbarra

TIMBARRA ARE OFFERING A PAIR OF DE KLAK PIGEONS BOTH ARE 03 PIGEONS AND HAVE BRED WINNERS AND PIGEONS TO BREED A WINNER!!

BOTH PARENTS ARE NL RUNG,

THE PIGEONS ON OFFER ARE "JOSHUA" AND FULL SISTER "SCHOON LICHT 002"

THEY ARE HALF BROTHER AND SISTER TO 1ST CLUB, 1ST FEDERATION, 1ST COMBINE BERGERAC 2002 !!

THE PAIR CAN BE VEIWED AT WWW.TIMBARRA.CO.UK ON THE KLAK PAGE AND AS YOU CAN SEE ARE TYPICAL TOP DRAW KLAKS..

THEY ARE OFFERED AT £120 THE PAIR , CARRIAGE SEPERATE AT AMTRAK OR CAN COLLECT.

07989 746150.. OLD JANSSEN KLAK BLOOD HERE !!!!!

1, eye colour is unimportant..

2, i dont need the money for blackpool or anything else, i have enough. and not in pigeons to make money from them constantly.

3, i am not going to blackpool as i have enough to do, other than go to blackpool to buy pigeons that are fit mostly for soup!!

thanks spencer

Guest j.bamling

i cant vouch for all the sales at blackpool but the Soderlund & Maddison sale on Friday at 3pm are of top class pigeons i have brothers & sisters to most of the birds they have for sale everybody what get johns birds win with them he has taken more men to the top then anybody i know

we will have to agree to disagree mick mate !! i think there is nothing like getting pigeons from top pigeons direct from the guys breeding pairs and have a one on one talk ,and get to know the man as well, blackpool is commercial and is open to explotation. not like specifically going to the man and getting straight out of his loft.!! and you know what i mean , because I know you have some of the best sprint bloodlines Belgium can offer at the moment..  i wait for your warriors of the sky to battle off all contenders to a ever growing number .

cheers guys , spencer

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders