New Home Needed For Birmingham Rollers (Foc)

frank frank

Hi, apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section.

I came on here once before for vet help & you guys were extremely helpful.

My stepfather has approx. 40 Roller (Tumbler) Pigeons, all ages & colours and in rude health, but unfortunately he is not.

He's been laid up for a while & is due to go into hospital soon for an operation that will leave him bed-ridden for at least eight weeks, and he is worried about his beloved pigeons.

I've been looking after them the past few weeks, but as I live 120 miles away, I've had to return to my own life.

So, he is hoping that somebody, a fellow enthusiast can come and take the birds (or some) and give them a new home. Obviously free of charge.

They're lovely little fellas, but are too high maintenance for his current predicament given the daily cleaning, and letting them out twice a day, etc.

Would anybody on here maybe fancy them / some?

Or, would you know of somebody who might??

He is based in the West Midlands - Birmingham (B34 postcode) - I can give phone details in a PM to anybody who would like to ring him & enquire / ask questions about the birds (with no obligation of course). Likewise, the address details etc.

Sadly, aside from caring for them, I know very little about them myself - I'm an animal lover but not really a bird guy.

Many thanks for allowing me to post.