2x 100% Van Loons

paul k

Ready to go now

2 late bred 100% Van Loons - Blue cock and Cheq hen (i believe)

sire is '15689' winner of 2x1st clubs, he is a full brother to '01' winner of 5x1st now at stock breeding winners, '99' winner of 4x1st, '02' 2x1st, '63' 2nd section CSCFC, '01,02 and 84' all had regular positions beaten by loft mates. He was bred from possibly our best pair of van loons we ever owned. his sire was bred by Hans Eijerkamp from their Van Loon lines. his dam is '127' bred by Hudson & Lowe and was a direct daughter of the Bull (son of one-four) when the bull was paired to a dgt of Boomarang.

Dam is '05703' she was the last daughter of 'Barnsley Blue' another one of our original H&L Van Loons, he was sire to '20' winner of 5x1st clubs and 3x1st feds, '08' winner of 1st club 1st fed. The dam to '03 was a g.dgt of the Tape ring Pair again of H&L.

priced with full pedigrees at £40 each + carriage

cheers

Paul

joe yeah yeah from australia here        just got back into racing pigeons have been out of the game for 10 years    thing have change alot  with new clocking sys  and all the new breeds i was given 6 pairs  staf van reet muelamens and a janssen  i was trying to get some van loon down here in australia how do they go      you lads seam to have agood time on chat forum keep it up     i will tell you a bit about my self       i live in queensland  57 years young male retired  keep up the good work    from joehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.com/blahdocs/Smilies/wink.png

Wink

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders