birds for sale

blaz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their are to many cheats in racing and selling pigeons and i for one wont be included in ethier i made one or two mistakes but  get this i dont think so

I have been notified to some reciprocal posting that you have been doing to bring attention to another members birds for sale, and equally I believe there may have been some back from the other member for yours.

This is wholly unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

In this instance please find this as a warning, if it comes to my attention again I will have no option than to withdraw the selling ability on your account.

If your posts were not intended as this purpose, please be aware of how your posts can be interpreted around the time that you are conducting a sale.

Guest chrisss
their are to many cheats in racing and selling pigeons and i for one wont be included in ethier i made one or two mistakes but  get this i dont think so

I have been notified to some reciprocal posting that you have been doing to bring attention to another members birds for sale, and equally I believe there may have been some back from the other member for yours.

In this instance please find this as a warning, if it comes to my attention again I will have no option than to withdraw the selling ability on your account.

If your posts were not intended as this purpose, please be aware of how your posts can be interpreted around the time that you are conducting a sale.

who sent this mate?

Guest chrisss

whats all this one about as two of the statements appear to cancel each other out,

Guest chrisss

did not understand it

seen ur post then gone

sale on from 29

wait till now 2 send p/m

????????????????

kept changing my mind as to how to word it,must be careful as i like this site and would hate to be banned for rocking the boat ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,and i never sent the pm

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders