Not Happy

Mattydoos79

I just wish people make it clear on what they intend to do with my found birds that are being handed to the stray centre in Broxburn, had a phone call yesterday saying he is handing it over to Davie for club collection or the stray centre, never left his name, my lost birds are SU18NE 5978 silver hen and 4276 chequer I think. But when speaking to my wife on phone it was confusing and the birds cannot be libbed as wing lock and got message from my Fed saying it’s not on lorry. So help clearify this.

Thanks

I just wish people make it clear on what they intend to do with my found birds that are being handed to the stray centre in Broxburn, had a phone call yesterday saying he is handing it over to Davie for club collection or the stray centre, never left his name, my lost birds are SU18NE 5978 silver hen and 4276 chequer I think. But when speaking to my wife on phone it was confusing and the birds cannot be libbed as wing lock and got message from my Fed saying it’s not on lorry. So help clearify this.

Thanks

Im confused, is this ybs of yours in stray centre? wing lock?

Right to explain is that Pigeon was racing last weekend from Alnwick and got lost, the guy picked them up at his loft I think and was going to put them to stray centre as birds weak to lib

You got offered a whole round of ybs for free, from a guy who took 1st 15 in fed one week, and you turned him down, because he has sprinters, and you wanted 500 milers

You got offered a whole round of ybs for free, from a guy who took 1st 15 in fed one week, and you turned him down, because he has sprinters, and you wanted 500 milers

Well how do you train 500 milers, by putting them to race no matter what distance and in my view there’s no such thing as sprinters and distance Pigeons they all look the same they can home no matter what distance and I kindly turn them down as I got some selection of birds for next year breeding

Well how do you train 500 milers, by putting them to race no matter what distance and in my view there’s no such thing as sprinters and distance Pigeons they all look the same they can home no matter what distance and I kindly turn them down as I got some selection of birds for next year breeding

That not entirely true Matthew. I offered you some yearlings that I had raced well in Liverpool and didn’t want to risk trying to break out. Also a couple of my 1st round YB off my stock, I also offered to deliver them to you but, you messed me about in messages and then asked could I deliver them after the birds was too strong on the wing. I then offered to put my stock back together just to breed the full round for you free of charge, you waited for the eggs to hatch them came and asked was my birds going to win 500 mile races for you? As that’s all your interested in, I explained my birds are for sprint and your words was, I will leave them then and take my rings back and will buy 6 hardy Kruger’s off my neighbors race team to put to stock as they are 500 mile birds. You didn’t kindly turn them down, you messed me about and then refused the birds as you said they wasn’t good enough, I don’t agree with people lying mate and especially about myself. I honestly wish somebody was willing to help me out as much when I first started.

That not entirely true Matthew. I offered you some yearlings that I had raced well in Liverpool and didn’t want to risk trying to break out. Also a couple of my 1st round YB off my stock, I also offered to deliver them to you but, you messed me about in messages and then asked could I deliver them after the birds was too strong on the wing. I then offered to put my stock back together just to breed the full round for you free of charge, you waited for the eggs to hatch them came and asked was my birds going to win 500 mile races for you? As that’s all your interested in, I explained my birds are for sprint and your words was, I will leave them then and take my rings back and will buy 6 hardy Kruger’s off my neighbors race team to put to stock as they are 500 mile birds. You didn’t kindly turn them down, you messed me about and then refused the birds as you said they wasn’t good enough, I don’t agree with people lying mate and especially about myself. I honestly wish somebody was willing to help me out as much when I first started.

its not the 1st time hes been offered birds ant

was supposed to send rings to one of the top fanciers in his own fed

500 milers , but never bothered even contacting the guy again

I was at the sale when the offer was made and accepted

its not the 1st time hes been offered birds ant

was supposed to send rings to one of the top fanciers in his own fed

500 milers , but never bothered even contacting the guy again

I was at the sale when the offer was made and accepted

That says it all then mate. I have most to Arthur and 10 to my mate in Liverpool as the earlier birds I sent to him was doing really well for him so, he took ten and has been training them up for next year, atleast they wasn’t wasted mate ;-)

I mean no offence to anybody but I get weary where I get my birds from as I was given crap before or someone’s weak bloodline and cory18 I will explain more when I see you and your neighbour as it’s private matter. My results for this year was 6th place first race but the rest was 13th 14th etc just shows you my bloodline are weak

I mean no offence to anybody but I get weary where I get my birds from as I was given crap before or someone’s weak bloodline and cory18 I will explain more when I see you and your neighbour as it’s private matter. My results for this year was 6th place first race but the rest was 13th 14th etc just shows you my bloodline are weak

Oh and people going off topic here it was about my lost Pigeons not about what I got

Oh and people going off topic here it was about my lost Pigeons not about what I got

nobody gives a new start crap birds

I would look in a mirror before blaming the birds

it might just be you are the reason your birds are not performing

Don’t think that’s entirely true lad

[/quote

unlikely though

most give off their best

matt is a new start and has lots to learn

about keeping /raceing doos

some of his past comments have proved this

he previously stated he was going on holliday and was asking

if his birds would be ok without food for a week while he was away

Don’t think that’s entirely true lad

[/quote

unlikely though

most give off their best

matt is a new start and has lots to learn

about keeping /raceing doos

some of his past comments have proved this

he previously stated he was going on holliday and was asking

if his birds would be ok without food for a week while he was away

I had a local fancier that looked after my birds when I was away so I’m not that cruel.

ame='DJWa' date=' 9 September 2018 - 14:42 PM' timestamp='1536504156' post='1172908']

I had a local fancier that looked after my birds when I was away so I’m not that cruel.

but you were going to leave them without food

before guys on the forum told you that you had to feed them

you were going to leave them with only water for a week FACT

I think you shocked a lot of fanciers with this proposed cruelty

but you were going to leave them without food

before guys on the forum told you that you had to feed them

you were going to leave them with only water for a week FACT

I think you shocked a lot of fanciers with this proposed cruelty

Haha there’s plenty of fanciers that do cruelty example is culling when they no use.