Lanarkshire Fed Split

dunc50

What happens when more want to go one way and there's not enough room ? Best thing is it you have two transporters is when the numbers drop and your down to using one way at around 250 miles the other could go to a spring race yes to race but would give guys a good toss especially when jumping birds a fair bit .

Just a thought we have 2 transporters in the fed would it be viable to send one down the east road and one down west, it would stop a lot of moaning about e/w routes, just a thought, ??

its possible to do this with young birds ie. 6 races 3x dunbars 3x kelso for the members that wish only tae educate there natural young birds and have a race program for fed prizes that steps out each week for guys that want tae race for fed prizes and get the distance :drinking-coffee-200:

Just a thought we have 2 transporters in the fed would it be viable to send one down the east road and one down west, it would stop a lot of moaning about e/w routes, just a thought, ??

None of my buisness really , but before you know it you have 2 federations. strength is in unity.

Dunce we have the same hear in fife the guys in the east don’t want to change routes ever as they get 1 st drop every week they don’t care if there left with 2 out of 100 as long as they winning I’m furthest west and they are in 50 mins in front of me every week and I give them over fly on some races we put forward a middle route but it got the knock back as the guys up the east and Perth lol yes Perth have the vote none use there heads but moan when they lose birds to mr hawk