Help

nisbetx

South Shields fed secretary is J Soderland tel: 0191 455 7417 mob: 07774 465513 who may be able to help

Hi, REDCHEQHEN, I tried calling landline and the guy that answered informed I had wrong number and gets regular calls on his number looking for J. Soderland. Also when I tried mobile I got automatic messaga saying " you,ve dialled an incorrect number. Do you have any contact number for fanciers in South Shields. Thank you for trying to help.

Hi, REDCHEQHEN, I tried calling landline and the guy that answered informed I had wrong number and gets regular calls on his number looking for J. Soderland. Also when I tried mobile I got automatic messaga saying " you,ve dialled an incorrect number. Do you have any contact number for fanciers in South Shields. Thank you for trying to help.

Where is nearest stray centre to South Shields

South Shields is in the Up North Combine - the stray centre is Hartlepool.

Two further clubs in South Shields Central HS secretary R Peel 0191 423 3469 & Whiteleas HS secretary J Lodge 07903 415412 - I'm going from 2017 handbook as I have mislaid this years

Thank you for this info. much appreciated