Geordie Harris Sale

Delboy

George Harris is selling 20 pigeons at Bonnybridge club hut on Monday 17th September 2018 . Viewing 7pm for 8pm start. George asked me to tell you at his age he feels he is over stocked and he has selected some special pigeons to be sold. The sale contains the best of Richard Combe and Jock Alston . It also has 3 direct from his good black hen , 9 x 1st club 2 x 1st fed etc etc. You wont be disappointed in these birds.

George Harris is selling 20 pigeons at Bonnybridge club hut on Monday 17th September 2018 . Viewing 7pm for 8pm start. George asked me to tell you at his age he feels he is over stocked and he has selected some special pigeons to be sold. The sale contains the best of Richard Combe and Jock Alston . It also has 3 direct from his good black hen , 9 x 1st club 2 x 1st fed etc etc. You wont be disappointed in these birds.

:pidge:

George Harris is selling 20 pigeons at Bonnybridge club hut on Monday 17th September 2018 . Viewing 7pm for 8pm start. George asked me to tell you at his age he feels he is over stocked and he has selected some special pigeons to be sold. The sale contains the best of Richard Combe and Jock Alston . It also has 3 direct from his good black hen , 9 x 1st club 2 x 1st fed etc etc. You wont be disappointed in these birds. Postcode for sale is FK4 1EF

Edited by Kyleakin Lofts

George coming up on 80 years of age has been a top fancier for over 50 years and as recently as 2017 won all the young bird racess in Bonnybridge hs with the cherry on top winning the section with the SNFC at the last race in the young bird national.he has also this year won the section in the snrpc inland national,I look forward to auctioning these birds for George on Monday night.john :partick-thistle-Crest: