Collecting Scottish Stray Birds Today

freddy1980

hi all am just about to head down to south shields / Gateshead to collect a few birds from sat race if there is any more Scottish stray birds in any loft or or anyone has had any reported an they surrounding want them picked up give me a call 07387190860 freddy

hi all am just about to head down to south shields / Gateshead to collect a few birds from sat race if there is any more Scottish stray birds in any loft or or anyone has had any reported an they surrounding want them picked up give me a call 07387190860 freddy

good offer , if there are any NWHU 18 L about , bring them up for me please :drinking-coffee-200:

Guys will be delighted to pay £5 per bird to cover your cost Freddy 16 hr shift plus fuel, fanciers will be delighted to contribute to recover your costs.

Fanciers like this are few and far between.

John

I wouldn't bet on it I've went for strays last 3 years only to be told to throw it up or its no good to me just do the needful etc. I got about 15 strays brought up from West Durham amal on Saturday paid to get them brought up out of my own pocket started to phone owners 3have told me to throw them up have saved them £45 for a courier and that's the response. They will go through the stray centre now and they will pay through their feds. I personally would pay £10 or £20 to get my birds up from England by the likes of Freddie but others are not so willing. How many times do you see can anybody get birds closer and lib them they don't want to pay they want everyone to do all the running about. Sorry this is a rant but I have been there so many times you wouldn't believe it. John Pryce went down to Newcastle area last year and picked up a s**t load of strays only to be told the same he phoned me i went and picked them up and returned them through the SHU STRAY CENTRE John done about a 14 hour shift to get the birds back plus his fuel well out of pocket. I'm sorry but that's the bare facts

Cheers Davie

Great job but if he had given more notice lads could of collected them and helped fred --got one myself and mate at Stanley has one --any liberations at consett on saturday?

NW Fed not far away from you they will pick up stray S