What's Our Sport Coming Too

big blue bar

Went to pick up strays that had been handed into the stray centre (which three were ours) and low and behold two of them have had there ETS RINGS REMOVED , how low has this sport stooped too that the fancier has to remove the ring ? £1.45 expletive remove has some in the sport gotten that desperate they have to remove the ETS ring , the birds in question were su18af2316 and su18af2320 if anybody knows who had these birds in thank them for returning them but tell them SHAME ON YOU FOR REMOVING THE RINGS , hope your next sh** is a hedgehog

Not very happy fancier

David Hay

U totally agree unfortunately I get phone calls every year with the same thing did my bird have an ETS ring on when it was handed into the stray centre. I don't take a note of what has or hasn't got an ETS ring. The only thing I can assure everyone is that they are not removed at the stray centre. Ask any of the men that pick up the strays i have given them the life ring and ETS ring of any bird that didn't make it to be returned to the owner.

Aye a square one.

Went to pick up strays that had been handed into the stray centre (which three were ours) and low and behold two of them have had there ETS RINGS REMOVED , how low has this sport stooped too that the fancier has to remove the ring ? £1.45 expletive remove has some in the sport gotten that desperate they have to remove the ETS ring , the birds in question were su18af2316 and su18af2320 if anybody knows who had these birds in thank them for returning them but tell them SHAME ON YOU FOR REMOVING THE RINGS , hope your next sh** is a hedgehog

Not very happy fancier

David Hay

U totally agree unfortunately I get phone calls every year with the same thing did my bird have an ETS ring on when it was handed into the stray centre. I don't take a note of what has or hasn't got an ETS ring. The only thing I can assure everyone is that they are not removed at the stray centre. Ask any of the men that pick up the strays i have given them the life ring and ETS ring of any bird that didn't make it to be returned to the owner.

think this is a unikon problem and other ets ring makers you should not be able to use an ets ring that is not reg in your name from new without a transfer form problem solved dont know why it has not been done yet ive had birds home from the gold cup with the ets ring removed

yes, so its up to your member doing the rings if you dont have so, he should not register it

I picked up YB's from Stray Centre last week. Many had ETS rings on. I was also given an ETS ring and Life Ring from an unfortunate one. I was made most welcome, given a cup of tea and a chocy biscuit. Keep up the good work Davy. :)

ive heard nothing but good reports about this stray centre well done to davie who runs it

I picked up YB's from Stray Centre last week. Many had ETS rings on. I was also given an ETS ring and Life Ring from an unfortunate one. I was made most welcome, given a cup of tea and a chocy biscuit. Keep up the good work Davy. :)

Hoy! Davie is he eating the friday night clubs choc biscuits ??? LOL See you friday