Sighthill Hs

8/297

The worst race for returns I can remember in 40 years!!

1.S.GIRDWOOD 1224.20

2.S.GIRDWOOD 1212.23

3.A.MILLER 1207.44

4.S.GIRDWOOD 1187.18

5.A.MILLER 1174.32

6.S.GIRDWOOD 1161.55

7.R.BREMNER 1153.01

8.A.MILLER 1136.50

9.A.MILLER 1132.19

10.I.SUMMERS 1125.18

Henrik wats the point off moaning it not going to bring the birds back is it wats done done I lost 39 aswell

everyone is there own race controller everyone I spoke to on Monday wen I was collecting strays sunderland / south shields / Gateshead / wellsend / prudoe / weather there was fine bar the wind then u had the ones that got home so if they got home the others should have followed

Henrik wats the point off moaning it not going to bring the birds back is it wats done done I lost 39 aswell

everyone is there own race controller everyone I spoke to on Monday wen I was collecting strays sunderland / south shields / Gateshead / wellsend / prudoe / weather there was fine bar the wind then u had the ones that got home so if they got home the others should have followed

I seem to recall yourself doing a fair bit of moaning last year when you lost a few birds, its what us humans do best. Bye the way you are doing a great job in trying to get any of these youngsters repatriated, thanks for that. Bobby

thanks bobby the only race I moaned about was the young birds national heavy losses there as well young birds should never be keep in a basket for 4 days that's wat I was moaning about they Kent there was no race on the sat but still basketed on the thurs they should have delayed it 24hrs but hay ho another yr