2Nd Day / Late Returns

andy Burgess

theres a break in the weather forecasted for later today . heres hoping a few make it home then .

Yeah fingers crossed not too far out and when gaps open they home

No much chance of getting 25 next day Pigeons here tho I doubt

Feel I’ll be lucky to see maybe another 6

Yeah fingers crossed not too far out and when gaps open they home

No much chance of getting 25 next day Pigeons here tho I doubt

Feel I’ll be lucky to see maybe another 6

yes its been a tough one for sure . thinking maybe 1 or 2 would help me . will be dusting off the small basket shortly , at least theres 6 here for next week :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Andy I am not one to complain or moan we are our own race controllers but with this changing weather you put your trust in others the weather yesterday never really cleared here yesterday I asked myself would I train birds today and the answer was NO Disgusted

Andy I am not one to complain or moan we are our own race controllers but with this changing weather you put your trust in others the weather yesterday never really cleared here yesterday I asked myself would I train birds today and the answer was NO Disgusted

John, on Friday at 2pm i wasnt going to send, then I stupidly changed my mind, wont happen again, never will my birds be at Tow Law if a strong west wind is forecast, our doos will all be down the coast, and when Parry is telling you he was nearly getting blown off the ladder whilst cutting the strings?????

John, on Friday at 2pm i wasnt going to send, then I stupidly changed my mind, wont happen again, never will my birds be at Tow Law if a strong west wind is forecast, our doos will all be down the coast, and when Parry is telling you he was nearly getting blown off the ladder whilst cutting the strings?????

Just got to hope that they went down and did not keep going or they could be anywhere

Nowt turned in today still only got 1from9, me auld pal 2from 18

ouch Colin , thats a sore one , hope more show up in the coming days.

Had 3 today! Was hoping for far better than that

the gap forecasted in the weather has now moved to around 8pm this evening . i too was hoping for more Brian .

ouch Colin , thats a sore one , hope more show up in the coming days.

the gap forecasted in the weather has now moved to around 8pm this evening . i too was hoping for more Brian .

Yeah brighter but not great Andy

Got another 30 mins ago so 4 on the day