Post On Site At The Moment (Locked) --Cheating.

ovy1255

Would like to see removed completely untill club fed or amal --union resolve OFFICIALLY .

and if no proof an apology on site .

We are all considered to be innocent untill proven guilty and at least get a hearing before being condemned .

Would like to see removed completely untill club fed or amal --union resolve OFFICIALLY .

We are all considered to be innocent untill proven guilty and at least get a hearing before being condemned .

it has been taken from view Terry :pidge:

sent this message to ovy1255.

sorry m8 my fault i locked it as you are right, meant to just leave it on to let members know why and unapprove it later, its off now

I agree entirely. Firstly why I never mention how, nor whom. As this has to be finalised by the RPRA. I will quite happily post after the facts.

More over the main point I made, though clumsy in the order of my post, is that there is no room for complacentry whatsoever in our sport in this regards. Cheats do, and will always be there, to test us in our endeavour to make things safe and fool prove. Sadly this will never be.