Question And Answer Board .

andy Burgess

i have given this some thought after Brian Massey request for more articles under the Q & A threads. Walter Boswell and I had already spoken about a thread giving details about his recent SNFC success . my thinking is rather than just 1 man (me) ask , how about the site members themselves asking ?? if you could suggest site members who you would like to ask .also list the questions you would like to aim at them . i will then "try" to compile a questioner for them . will leave this open for a week say , so all can have a chance to pose a question ?

what do you guys think ? will it work? would you like to add anything , please let me know ! :pidge:

I think we all know the most important thing needed is the pigeon

But I would like to see on how the feeding and training was going into final weeks for these lads, what Walter done in between the days preparing his silver award winner to keep ticking over

Derek Hay and David Jamieson are timing in every SNFC race and be good to hear their ways in building up the pigeons from the fed racing and into these channel races

Any information that can help prepare pigeons for the longer distance races will be appreciated. I guess feeding will be the number one priority for most but trying to describe the way to motivate will be just as important.

For me I am not prepared to send good inland winning pigeons over the channel. I do know that fanciers should send their best but for me it is too much to risk.