Clydesdale Midweek

thedoo

Never set a clock either but from the Ets its touch and go with the 1st 13. :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: 4 to come and one is split in two.Upwards and onwards the Bonkle King

A think we had 70 before yous got 1 lol and they’re was somebody else watching so no lies from me lol

And wee tams 2nd and 3rd were the stoneyburn rockets lol

I witnessed the Stoneyburn speedsters coming in today, it was definitely very enjoyable and th sky was black with them lol. Big Tams got his hands full on Saturday I think. Seemingly they slowed them down today to bring them on for the weekend, just warning ye Tam, dont bet the cants lol.

I witnessed the Stoneyburn speedsters coming in today, it was definitely very enjoyable and th sky was black with them lol. Big Tams got his hands full on Saturday I think. Seemingly they slowed them down today to bring them on for the weekend, just warning ye Tam, dont bet the cants lol.

Lol derek my wee pals got them going well lanarkshire boys watch out he’s going for 2 young bird averages in a row

there good boys as you no but did you watch the lib as well anything can happen between 45 & 54mls there's men losing half there team training from 10ml I definitely thought you would understand over fly loft position and wind direction 3 factors to win races pmsl

there good boys as you no but did you watch the lib as well anything can happen between 45 & 54mls there's men losing half there team training from 10ml I definitely thought you would understand over fly loft position and wind direction 3 factors to win races pmsl

HAHAHA

Result for today

T Richardson 1089.00

T Richardson 1088.80

T Richardson 1088.59

T Richardson 1088.59

T Richardson 1088.39

T Richardson 1087.57

A Wilkie 1029.30

A Wilkie 1024.12

A Wilkie 1007.34

J & I Alston 908.54