Show At East Fortune

novo10

Hope young birds don’t get scattered this week with this show being on

the show is on every year , Mrs Brooks from the SHU is often there promoting the sport and the birds. weve had our white birds released as part of the display too . we normally go down to see it and ive seen race birds flying through during the display . they arent affected at all .

:emoticon-0136-giggle:

the show is on every year , Mrs Brooks from the SHU is often there promoting the sport and the birds. weve had our white birds released as part of the display too . we normally go down to see it and ive seen race birds flying through during the display . they arent affected at all .

Andy if one of those typhoon's go over the youngsters they will have shell shock expletive remove, as it's a display they like to turn it up for the crowd

Aye ok andy we’ve had it before with this show on and it scattered the birds

im more worried about lanarkshire racing from dunbar with youngbirds mental in my opinion if we get a strong southwest half the birds will be in dundee before they know it we should be at kelso otterburn or at worse berwick

P***... Glasgow have had great racing from it in years

P***... Glasgow have had great racing from it in years

maybe but we are not in Glasgow i hope im wrong but i think the yb in the central belt will struggle in a south or south west as they dont have time to cut across country before they get blown off course jmo the east side of the fed should do better returns wise but i think the west will struggle like i said i hope im wrong

maybe but we are not in Glasgow i hope im wrong but i think the yb in the central belt will struggle in a south or south west as they dont have time to cut across country before they get blown off course jmo the east side of the fed should do better returns wise but i think the west will struggle like i said i hope im wrong

Walter it’s not the wind it’s the airshow that’s the problem planes flying from 8 am and show starts 10 that’s the big problem

Walter it’s not the wind it’s the airshow that’s the problem planes flying from 8 am and show starts 10 that’s the big problem

but we can lib before it starts derek i just think its a bad race point for us in the west as its teaching the yb bad habits and not on the line of flight for us but we will see how it pans out m8