Just Had The

walterboswell59

im 2nd and 3rd section with my two birds and lady Helen should get her silver Award what a three weeks ive had

a 2nd two 3rds two 10ths in my section and two silver awards 3 from 3 in the gold cup two on the result 8 from 10 in ypres with 3 on the result and two from two on the roye result 2nd and 3rd section hard to take in maybe im still dreaming will have lots to tell you guys in the winter months

thats what you told me that was your aim to do well in these races and you have done realy well walter your due it mate the hard work you put in preparing them birds for these races you said to me they were prepaired for them its now up to them they have paid you back big time walter they are class pigeons mate well done :drinking-coffee-200:

Brilliant Walter..yer birds have really done the business for ye m8..hard to believe lady Helen has one a silver award in just three weeks racing..what a pigeon you’ve got there and I hope she goes on and wins her gold award for you too..all that hard work and preparation er the seasons paid off for you big time m8 very well doneðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

im 2nd and 3rd section with my two birds and lady Helen should get her silver Award what a three weeks ive had

a 2nd two 3rds two 10ths in my section and two silver awards 3 from 3 in the gold cup two on the result 8 from 10 in ypres with 3 on the result and two from two on the roye result 2nd and 3rd section hard to take in maybe im still dreaming will have lots to tell you guys in the winter months

Flying at its best Walter, congratulations and very well done :emoticon-0137-clapping: