Snfc Roye

novo10

Frank doesn’t look good for race Friday and onwards for 4 days I have seen international from Marseille have brought forward to tommorrow to

Frank doesn’t look good for race Friday and onwards for 4 days I have seen international from Marseille have brought forward to tommorrow to

<div><span style="font-size: 9pt;">Heard its to be very poor in the south of France not sure about North. The transporter never left till 22.00 last night not sure if they would be there on time for a Thursday lib.</span></div>

Where did the the transporter leave from at 22.00

Is theyre any chance we can bring race forward to Thursday because it doesn’t look good for 4 days from Friday

The SNFC can liberate on Thursday if they want, they libbed a day early before and have the backing of the members to do so in any race, if it benefits the pigeons. Mind ye, the convoyers will make a few quid if ye get a few days hold over lol.

I,m sure they will all do their best for the birds but this birds in a basket rule must be sorted 800 birds away and making them put 20 in basket , I know it's a rule but when is common sense going to come into this we are asking our birds to race from 500+ mls so should not have to fight to get near a drinker especially if there looks to be a possible hold over. Hope you all have a good race .

ROYE CHANNEL RACE 18 July 2018

DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS FORECAST FOR THE WEEKEND THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT BIRDS MAY BE LIBERATED FROM ROYE ON THURSDAY IF CONDITIONS ARE FAVOURABLE - PLEASE ADVISE FELLOW FANCIERS

now on snfc web site:

ROYE CHANNEL RACE

DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS FORECAST FOR THE WEEKEND THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT BIRDS MAY BE LIBERATED FROM ROYE ON THURSDAY IF CONDITIONS ARE FAVOURABLE - PLEASE ADVISE FELLOW FANCIERS