Snfc Silver Award 2018 Eadie &kelly

budgie

After a long hard struggle Bellside “Jeanie “has finally won her S.N.F.C.Silver Award for Meritorious Performance,s at 7 years of age .Bred down from the best of Jim Cullen,s and Andrew Deans of Bothwell .

7th Reg & 106th Open Ypres

4th Reg&33rd Open Alencon (16hrs 4 Mins on the wing Timed at 22.49 pm Vel :979 for the 563 miles )

27th Reg&223 Open Ypres ..

May I also take this opportunity to congratulate Jim Cullen on another fine performance taking 1st Reg E and 77th Open and Also 1st Open Lanarkshire Fed Ypres.

Will Wee ‘Jeanie ‘ get her Gold award in years to come only time and a we bit of luck.

Thanks once again to Jim Cullen and I only wish my Auld Partner Geordie Kelly was here to collect it at the presentation .

Yours

Andy Eadie

After a long hard struggle Bellside “Jeanie “has finally won her S.N.F.C.Silver Award for Meritorious Performance,s at 7 years of age .Bred down from the best of Jim Cullen,s and Andrew Deans of Bothwell .

7th Reg & 106th Open Ypres

4th Reg&33rd Open Alencon (16hrs 4 Mins on the wing Timed at 22.49 pm Vel :979 for the 563 miles )

27th Reg&223 Open Ypres ..

May I also take this opportunity to congratulate Jim Cullen on another fine performance taking 1st Reg E and 77th Open and Also 1st Open Lanarkshire Fed Ypres.

Will Wee ‘Jeanie ‘ get her Gold award in years to come only time and a we bit of luck.

Thanks once again to Jim Cullen and I only wish my Auld Partner Geordie Kelly was here to collect it at the presentation .

Yours

Andy Eadie

Good doo in good hands well done.